返回列表 回復 發帖

有無人聽過 Cambridge Audio 擴音器?

有無也評價?
挺好的,不過屬於薄聲類,還有售價不算太便宜,同價位有其他選擇.
用過都ok!
Does anyone know if Cambridge Audio amplifier match with KEF speaker?
你不如試下夾番CA喇叭,一套西裝應該唔會點錯.
Unfortunately, there is no CA speaker available to me. so I pick KEF as I thought they should be along similar style
I used to have one. There are alright. Have you thought about Audio Engine A5?
sounds like speaker designed for the Apple, not sure how it fits with receivers?
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-10-12 06:58 PM 編輯
Unfortunately, there is no CA speaker available to me. so I pick KEF as I thought they should be along similar style
drjoydavid 發表於 2011-10-3 09:02 AM
Your Cambridge Audio Amp and PreAmp should go very nicely with a pair of floor standing KEF speakers.  I suppose if you chose these type of combination, you are using it mainly to listen to music, or orchestral music and not so much for home cinema movie.
I used to use the Quad 405 mkII with a Quad 45 preamp and output to a pair of Mordaunt Short Pageant Speakers, I was ever so happy with them.
Then  I changed to a home cinema setup, using an Onkyo receiver, and a pair of Mordaunt Short 906 speakers at the front end, a Celestial center piece, a pair of Digital Audio speakers on the side, and the Pageant at the back, they work like magic.  I have a Roger 10" active Sub too, but the 906 is more than sufficient to cover the whole range.
So my suggestion is to get a pair of nice floor standing Kef, and you wouldn't need to get a sub for your system.  The Cambridge Audio is a great choice, but you do need to invest on a pair of good speakers to so the full range of music can really come out nice and crisp.  Get a pair of Kef 205 if they are still available, you will never regret it.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
好過AV機
http://www.tvbnow.com/index.php?fromuid=303286
thanks so much for your recommendation, I never try the 205 speaker, however, just a simple google, I know that I don't have the budget.
I may just need to get something for entry level with limited budget.
都唔錯,可以
11# drjoydavid
Look out on the second hand market, you may never know your luck.
Actually, I've still got my QUAD 405 and 45 Pre Amp just sitting there gathering dust.  I remember I paid a little fortune for them years back too.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
CA China made UK brand, I don't think CA combo will better than Quad 45/405, but not easy to find Quad combo.
Made by China
返回列表