返回列表 回復 發帖
:019:   thanks. nice post this picture
thanks
支持
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表
" a! B- W% l) c' ywww1.tvboxnow.comexaggerated...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 S! r  i3 q* A
what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~
$ q; u$ j% N/ H" {% ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
+ W+ {2 _0 T4 I  r2 ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" `6 ^0 M' W$ Z8 e1 ?Itz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...2 C0 }$ x8 g2 B* }# V3 y5 z
the purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.公仔箱論壇, j& [1 \6 J( U" d
Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( ^9 [" F  O, t2 h% p1 K
Changing of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.
* ~4 s6 i  M( XThis potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a war7 R, U7 g# r1 p* e0 T* Z
It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...+ ~( {- W, d9 G& I
Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...# D1 ]2 G9 ~: r/ R6 K$ }
Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...
: l4 v  C2 r1 i  _$ |3 e& G公仔箱論壇Juz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.
! {" U, c" X( W公仔箱論壇In tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.
. V% n: s% t- x4 L7 H9 P1 Ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFor my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
1 \" e3 h) g6 jNaive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl
, P2 ^0 M# |% u7 D& Ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...2 Z% ]; T! e0 |: T
China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...) X" ^+ K) o# p" Y' v1 V- h
If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.
6 Z* {; n/ K  f5 Ptvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThis is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...
9 i/ Z. y$ ~) I/ O! t! yTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?& L4 C: S# L2 L% s* j8 f
they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis warwww1.tvboxnow.com7 K& T, s" q' m
U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?
. C) }& n1 P$ h2 u! sso give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war
* \0 N' I: n7 z9 w6 h5 V) d* b2 j公仔箱論壇:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
nice !! support it !!
support+支持
very sad painting lor ................   :019:

回復 #1 00360353 的帖子

thanks 4 sharing!!!
support
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thanks for sharing:024:
我是不會忘記這段歷史的~!!!!!
南京大屠殺是中國最慘痛的悲劇,我們因該記取教訓,日本人無恥到不肯承認錯誤,甚至試圖掩蓋歷史,真是可恨!
一個真實的事件
返回列表