返回列表 回復 發帖
:onion31: :onion31:
the painting should go show off to the world, history shouldnt be forgotten nor rewritten.
JAPANESE SUCK
历史的事实
exaggerated...' D+ w' c! I: D6 U
what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~www1.tvboxnow.com1 r. U3 s1 e2 T2 w1 i" c
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid!! You are already lucky enough if you don't get killed and slice to pieces!!
. n$ t4 u: _% fwww1.tvboxnow.comThis is the world of human killing human, if you don't want to be killed, become stronger than any one!!
& M) X7 f, v0 a& E) Z0 R5 }- D8 r! ~Don't post painting or propaganda to make people revenge the war you lost half a century ago.
9 U7 L) `3 C! z7 \And nobody own you anything, don't moan like a weakling for your long lost war!!
( {5 q  @1 q2 kOr I shouldn't say "your", since it's not your anyway, "IS YOUR LAST GENERATION'S REVENGE"!www1.tvboxnow.com3 H0 v0 M% s4 p; L7 [

# W6 {) @) c+ n% bwww1.tvboxnow.comAnybody in here who's not at least older than 65 have no right to judge Japanese, since you don't even exist in that time~ Don't act like you are a victim... if this continue, the grudge will only be carry off from generation to generation without any meaning...
9 y- t; e# S& |8 S& ^& k/ ]1 ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbwww1.tvboxnow.com& L: W( X, k+ r( t/ K! G
It's always good to learn about the truth of history, but it's bad if you put too much of your personal emotion in...
thx 4 sharing
:024: ,国仇家恨,莫齿难忘,同仇敌忾,还我血债!
南京大屠殺
山一样高!可怕可怕:019:
feel the sorrow
ya..let japan ppl see. this is wat drawing....let doggy see...:onion31:
thanks for your sharing
thank for sharing
[
返回列表