返回列表 回復 發帖
日本人无权批评这幅画!!!
8 I! k  \0 y8 R/ l& T, D: K, a更没有权力把这幅画给撤下来。。。
0 @9 P- k4 C. b$ X& XTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。因为这就是历史的事实,而非他们所读的那些垃圾历史。(被篡改过的南京大屠杀)/ f+ T0 ~+ v5 Y( L0 S
:024: :024: :024:
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表
- ^7 C2 M$ o1 K: Yexaggerated...
& {" Z6 X' V+ {- u- y- gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~
- N3 n1 V+ z+ B2 [% v! ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbEvery war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
www1.tvboxnow.com* c0 s( }" S# ^2 A7 }0 f+ O* q

; f: z& H2 I1 |2 f3 U3 KItz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...
/ {4 C* K, G0 D7 G# D- g8 z& _www1.tvboxnow.comthe purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.
" i( M6 u) r* M0 w1 v/ ^公仔箱論壇Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.
. L4 H+ v  h4 d6 e2 |8 K5 sChanging of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.
! u' R8 g2 S+ V/ i( rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThis potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a wartvb now,tvbnow,bttvb- B2 U# U- f. A" v
It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians.... V/ J2 k$ ?3 M; [% M: U" t/ D. h9 I
Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...
& h5 w' b- A4 i4 {. ^# `Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker.... w( i5 q, M5 `$ `) ?3 [
Juz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.公仔箱論壇1 u" _/ I" b/ G* ~* {" |+ p0 C3 h- e
In tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.公仔箱論壇$ f/ X( B, L/ j* a; p8 M
For my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
& A0 E, U4 c. V# s+ v& NNaive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl
! h- M5 g$ u2 E# l* Y- Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...公仔箱論壇! R/ @# y4 Y+ M- l3 M- B2 _
China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...
: O1 A( T  P* ^* p3 T公仔箱論壇If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.
( b1 h" v4 `- y% \% {. W$ mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThis is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...0 t! U. _  S5 J6 v( j
:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  K1 o6 [6 W% _
they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis war5 ~# N0 Z9 a( U# r! m" r
U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?
7 C; F' x  y" l9 y$ ~- c) W公仔箱論壇so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war
2 Y4 t0 Z' ~  t6 u5 e9 t$ b" \2 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
返回列表