返回列表 回復 發帖
Well, it depends whether you thing that the next generation naval actions are under sea centric or not.
I think Chinse navy has a lot of problem to sort out but it is definitely a blue sea naval power that US will take it very seriously. But to think that Chinese navy can defeat US in all scenarios is unrealistic. With strong shore base air covered naval engagement, even against US navy. There are definitely scenarios that China can give US a bloody nose.
I think if you consider Chinese submarine operating theatre are coastal area. I think how silent is the submarine is not as super critical as deep ocean theatre. (sub has to be nuclear power and very silent) I suspect in coastal operation, good sub just die like not so good sub.
The numerical superiority may be more important. The story may be closer to the first post if the operating theatre is pacific ocean.
I think chinese submarine force is something that all the neighbours has to take very seriously.

I suspect Chinese submarine force may be just rank after Russia at the worst. India,Japan are not even in the same league.
返回列表