返回列表 回復 發帖
Well done guys, gotta sleep
It won't be a problem unless they are competing for the same position...then you need to bear the pain to see them sharing limited play time....
Please note there is a maximum number of games (i.e. 82) counted for each scoring postion (all position except BENCH).

Stats accrued by players on BENCH will not contribute towards your team.
but he got 19 rebounds

I was wrong on Harden...

評分次數

• JackyNelson

之前我看新闻说 JR 要做什么手术 要停战5~6周
之后就换出去 谁知道第一场就出战了
BeiDouChef 發表於 5/11/2012 18:13
I guess the news you read was more likely about A.Stoudmire injury...
Heard that it's because the game was supposed to be a huge game with national coverage, so Stern had to take actions to make sure other teams won't follow suit, otherwise it would be difficult for the NBA to pursue sponsors. I guess if it was a "regular" game, or a game near end of season, there would be no problem of benching complete first units.
本帖最後由 chemical 於 2013-2-21 11:55 PM 編輯

Hi all,

Hope everyone had a good holiday and a great year ahead.
Trying to post message last two days but failed. Screen showed some sql error...have you guys experienced something like that?

Commish
Parker can be dropped in my view...so as Bynum, and to some extreme Love...
Bynum's career is ending up like Oden/Roy, luckily he has played much more than Oden

The most mysterious one is Rose's injury...if i owned Rose somehow at any stage of this season i would be super frustrated...
Players entering NBA before their bodies ready...not everyone grow like Lebron...
As we welcome the last day of this season, i would like to take this opportunity to thank all participants once again for making this very wonderful season. It has been exciting season throughout as most of our managers have been working hard to improve and fight till very last day. It tells us something when look forward to checking performance of the very last day against each others to tell which team going to finish 2nd-3rd or 4th-6th. One team might not draft well but a manager keep working hard to make his team finish better, and it is a good sign that the manager becomes harder to beat next season.

Tomorrow might be the end of the season, but certainly not our fantasy NBA career. There is a long way to go and a lot more to learn about the game. I hope i would have the honour (and time) again to be part of your journey next season. Until then, good bye and take care.

Side note:
my guess:
MVP King James (he and KD....better than everyone else by miles)
MIP Kemba Walker
Rookies: Lillard (Good job zzleezz)
Finals MVP: King James
Most unbelievable veteran: Tim Duncan (though Vince Carter is great...)
Most exciting young tatent: Harden (almost single-handedly change Rockets)
Championship Heat (though i like Thunder more, but neither Westbrook nor the coach  mature enough)

評分次數

• BeiDouChef

Yeah, really happy to finish 2nd considering my 3rd (Lawson) and 4th (Monroe) picks had sub-par performance, the turning point was to have Ersan Ilyasova back (5th pick i dropped because Scott Sklies was stupid but able to pick him up again after Scott Sklies gone), i guess he is kind of player better in fantasy world than in real life. Emergence of Larry Sanders and addition of Chandler Parsons also helped a lot in FG, BLK and 3PTM departments. I regretted so much about dropping T. Young after seeing report that he might out for up to 2 months but he ended up missing just 6 games or about 2 weeks...and oh my...Carlos Boozer played even better after i dropped, though Rose would come back near end of season, and Deng and Noah injuries ...and i missed Vucevic on the waiver..wasted too much bidding money on Redick hence could not add M Gasol...just like life there are plenty opportunities but there are loads of hits and misses...
係你嘅錯覺
我set左加waivers要等waiver period (2日)完左, 想加嘅manager都要先出價,待waiver period完的那一刻, 以價高者得或同價時以waiver priority 決定誰勝出waiver bid...詳細_可參考你加irving的情況 http://basketball.fantasysports. ... actions?filter=faab

另外,若果waiver過左waiver period都無人bid過就會自動回復成free agent, 咁嘅時候就係先到先得...有manager係會等呢d時候先出手以免影響waiver priority,當然同時要承擔俾人搶先或add waiver搶左嘅風險
Thx, look forwarding to playing with you guys
Playoff is fun so far...except few first round match-ups...sadly Westbrook injuried...
返回列表