返回列表 回復 發帖

[旅遊景點] 马来西亚-Langkawi岛

Langkawi Island is an island located in the state of Kedah of Malaysia. It is a well known place of duty free. You get cheap stuff over there, for example cigarette, liquor, chocolate, and many more imported things. Langkawi citizens get very cheap car compared to Malaysian on mainland.
' |/ C# }, {& d4 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb

3 M  S. v& q& |: QOn this island, we can visit various places, such as the most famous Eagle Square, Langkawi Crystal that makes crystal products, Underwater World Langkawi, the Langkawi Cable Car, Pulau Dayang Bunting, Eagle Feeding, paddy field, the art of batik, Black Sand Beach, Waterfalls, and many more.
1 f& E9 z* M3 z( E. `# B& h; a. p4 ]公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 I  n: U0 v4 l  l; C
www1.tvboxnow.com5 z0 `1 H8 A0 }
We can travel ourselves on the island by renting a car. One can easily get a car rented from the airport, where there are many people promoting their cars around the airport arrival area. So you can get a good car with reasonable price. 7 i. o6 q6 l; Q" S+ k0 q
( |* `9 D2 P; Q7 u) T. @
6 J. o* |! d) _, M$ _0 d/ `
Besides on the island, we can also travel to the nearby island. Dayang Bunting island is one of the most famous nearby islands. It has the hills that form the shape of a pregnant woman laying down. Other than that, Pulau Payar is another must visit place. Snorkeling is the main activity here and we can easily get packages to this trip through online or buying the package when you are at the Langkawi island. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 h- O) v* D. t4 `
- t6 m2 Z7 d/ J" E& ]
3 n2 }* d6 @( T9 _( b
It's an island, and it's near to Thailand. Hence, we can easily get Thai seafood on the island. Must try when you visit this place. $ v, P, Y1 S  d, B6 T

5 P( ~3 O0 V* T8 o5 ^3 ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: }: L2 P! p* N! L# j' k

評分次數

• civicboy1969

对,对,没错...
7 q+ H! F" G1 e7 h, }/ ^两年前我去过,真的是一个很好的休息景点...www1.tvboxnow.com1 g# l, z/ G/ s% p7 h+ g
岛不大,在机场租一辆车,那你那里都可以逛了....www1.tvboxnow.com. `/ W( ~9 \8 ~/ n
早上可以逛逛那些介绍的景点....
+ w( A' k% X% b9 K: r0 q7 T- Xwww1.tvboxnow.com中午下午就有点热,看你们是要逛还是休息....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% p2 D1 p% F" B7 B) L
(主要看你们时间够不够,我上次去是三天两夜,有点急,不能够悠悠哉哉的享受...)
& V+ x: }! e' V, s* Z2 @( Uwww1.tvboxnow.com晚上可以去下小夜市吃夜宵....) S' K, m$ a, g  Z2 Q( D' G
当然免不了一些酒吧,毕竟免税的嘛!!!
6 i/ M2 V9 @6 X" v哈哈....

評分次數

• civicboy1969

英文不好的路过~~  谢谢分享~~

評分次數

不好意思 我华语不好 所以只能用英语 . ?2 E4 X- m3 Y0 }3 X9 W

5 X! ]. m5 Y/ [) i7 H对,3天2夜是比较急,the best is 5天4夜,大概两天就用去出海了..

評分次數

• civicboy1969

Thanks for sharing, looks like a good place to visit.
Thanks for your sharing
Welcome to Malaysia, lots of treasures you will discover once you landed your foot on tis ground.
& {1 {! I% h( _9 p2 z( U  Btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso pay us a visit......... heee

評分次數

• civicboy1969

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
yea... this is my country.. a very nice place...

評分次數

Went to Langkawi once. It was OK, I prefer Tioman or Pangkor as it is more Resort-like.
/ t; b6 a  o/ V公仔箱論壇However, it is nice that Langkawi is Duty Free, meaning chocolate and liquor is cheaper, sometimes even cheaper than those bought in the airport.

評分次數

• civicboy1969

返回列表