返回列表 回復 發帖

[足球] BBC Match of the Day 2 29th December 2013

本帖最後由 cirezy 於 2013-12-30 07:50 PM 編輯 ! W9 k3 n4 f/ [

! X" Y5 i8 f1 k) C 720p | *50fps* | x264 | AAC | 1.72 Gb SPORT: Match of the Day 2On: BBC 1 HD (101)    tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb, F* _2 R4 }8 \7 ^1 t" e' A
Date: Sunday 29th December 2013Highlights and reaction from the day's four Premier League fixtures, introduced by Mark Chapman.
1 x) _% k, U2 E& @0 J& y  q
. t5 ?) x" g; O1 ]% m/ Ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
公仔箱論壇7 z2 J! F; w4 \1 T" t
Games include a reunion at Stamford Bridge, as Jose Mourinho's former Chelsea coach Brendan Rodgers returns with his Liverpool side. www1.tvboxnow.com. e' Z( B0 O6 H$ K7 n  V
The last time they met, in April, Luis Suarez scored a dramatic late equaliser in a game that will be remembered for his bite on Branislav Ivanovic. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* i* T! C( M0 [% G( ], @, n1 V
Elsewhere, Newcastle host Arsenal, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  j. @+ ~- Z6 Z+ I( T, z
Everton welcome Southampton, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) ?5 l0 i4 u9 n# G
and Tottenham entertain Stoke.www1.tvboxnow.com" O) |2 Q2 }+ b- N8 a3 Y* o" w

+ x" F( e  X7 EPS: Looks like there is a problem with the torrent. It stops at 10.6%tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& j5 l- S3 o2 s
Here is a reddit link to watch online. The are on google video, you should be able to watch with full speed. 1 X( Q# ]: s5 B/ s/ ?
http://www.reddit.com/r/footballhighlights/comments/1tze3q/bbc_match_of_the_day_2_29dec2013/
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Thank you very much for the sharing! I have waited for this for a long time! Thanks!
So quickly~~~
2 t" X3 [. I  q* I! [5 \www1.tvboxnow.comThank you very much for the sharing!
Thanks very much for sharing
thank for sharing
thank for sharing
感谢楼主分享!支持 !
Thank you so much for your sharing..
thanks
唔得啊樓主,去到10.X%就停
Thank you very much
yeah, thank you for sharing the latest highlight of EPL this week
& \  n3 d) x2 u. i: ]  ksupport your work
Thank you
Thank for sharing MOTD 2.