返回列表 回復 發帖

--錢仙~筆仙~蝶仙~筷仙--

-錢仙~ 筆仙~ 蝶仙~ 筷仙-2 C) M* ^6 ~3 a# B
+ `! W+ G- Y6 I& W) }
錢仙:使用錢來玩(惡鬼)
+ G$ f0 g& R$ p- k公仔箱論壇筆仙:使用筆來玩(普通)
) V. n6 v  X& ]: A4 K% z5 h% O$ Bwww1.tvboxnow.com蝶仙:使用碟來玩(厲鬼)
www1.tvboxnow.com  e' y* g; @; l; S2 T/ b. ]
筷仙:使用筷子來玩(無資料)

/ e$ a  q0 D6 I& x2 s" K5 D$ ^tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
" U# I8 I* r- P! `5 h錢仙玩法:

$ s+ v& J+ q: E' d2 y很簡單準備:筆.大張白紙.10元硬幣
7 t' L2 k8 _% H2 l$ N& v0 B( T4 Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在紙上畫上很多的圓圈,在圓圈中寫上字8 z, e7 |  ^& N$ s
比如男.女.注音.神.仙.鬼.死.活.你.我.他.討厭.喜歡.數字或是寫上一些姓氏等字www1.tvboxnow.com& t! E( N; Z! Z
3 W0 d2 E! d8 c" g4 y! d3 i
碟仙玩法:
公仔箱論壇# K! G8 n, R1 _) M! M
俗稱「開壇」的碟仙是需要以下用品的:
8 p' t2 I4 }# g& E* z# M6 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb(1).請神黃紙一張、) L/ `% a: X% i; B( c; }
(2).白色蠟燭一支、  A4 O: H) c; G7 C
(3).香三根,及
' S" a, A' j4 E: o  X+ ^(4).一畫有紅色箭頭的瓷製碟子。
, L- x: T; G1 R# Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb請神黃紙大多可在文具店或紙紮鋪購得,如果沒有黃紙亦可自製一張。. H5 ^$ r) g1 P& s! |
材料很簡單,只須找來一黃色紙張,再在它上面填滿中國字。& A) }/ |6 ^/ b0 h+ i
填些什麼字呢?比方說:數字、百家姓、相對詞等等。公仔箱論壇  o3 m4 [% ^$ g  K* J
開壇前先向四方燒香膜拜,碟子亦要拜祭因為待會它就會化為碟仙的眼睛和手指了。
6 c: F2 n5 x0 g公仔箱論壇
# H1 U  l1 V4 @6 `. N# O儀式很簡單:www1.tvboxnow.com7 [0 z8 C1 d' ]0 b) ]# v/ W0 @$ r
先點上蠟燭,tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' H5 q. Z4 l' ?1 w
然後將碟子倒擺在黃紙中央的圓上,公仔箱論壇4 t  J3 Q5 a/ D5 b- X- d8 d
三個人以上的食指放上去,
; h3 K* N' a, L8 Z" D  ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb嘴巴念著「碟仙、碟仙請出壇」,
  }) b3 w1 G2 V; i等到碟仙離開圓圈,$ Z2 T& A1 A" A% {
開始繞圈時,7 J, N: E% n" f7 M
方可開始問問題。
* v  N9 A' a& q7 Uwww1.tvboxnow.com通常第一句要問的問題並不是什麼而是這一句 :TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 h# e1 O& m8 G, C
「你是神是鬼?」,「鬼」碟子的箭頭則會指著紙上的鬼字(神仙邊有咁得閒呀! )。
9 U& [6 D9 X) ctvb now,tvbnow,bttvb可要求請任何一種鬼魂上來陽間,坊間盛傳厲鬼的法力最高,故從它那裡獲得的預測是最準的。
9 k9 ~4 j/ l$ S( c請了鬼上來自然要負責送它走了,公仔箱論壇* ?& Y  I5 V& T6 |
方法是心裡默想口中念出「碟仙、碟仙請歸壇」這句話,
+ `% y% i2 w: `- t- j碟子便會自動歸壇了

; @' w; j& Z1 L6 O! t. y  R6 u公仔箱論壇# P6 s% ?- a3 I( O0 z
筆仙玩法:

# O) e' n7 w% [- n2 ]9 b- ~) I4 A公仔箱論壇空白紙一張www1.tvboxnow.com: u4 n2 j- W' u) \0 T' D# P" {. ~
準備一支木製筆桿的毛筆和墨汁
0 A! M  ?( D2 }2 p' Y1 UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。先在紙上的正中央畫上邊長2公分的正方形www1.tvboxnow.com: |# H9 o" M. \, h
在正方形的框框裡的正中央畫個小點,再寫上”本位”兩個字www1.tvboxnow.com; |4 d' y1 N& b3 T& C
然後在正方形的四周距離5公分的地方標上”東南西北”四個字
9 a8 C+ z; N5 g! `( t5 g3 Z- p/ L" P) Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvb接著在紙上的左上角寫”一二三四五六七八九零”國字
/ e! \! m' h$ n# V1 Z. e/ r右上角寫百家姓,約30個
* k! y5 i) H% fwww1.tvboxnow.com在正方形的東方,距離4公分的地方寫”會””不會”! ]( v+ I9 _  N& V, Y* d0 u
在正方形的西方,距離4公分的地方寫”是””不是”; p' _  a; p. ?" f. U; ^4 |" H
在正方形的北方,距離4公分的地方寫”好””不好”
2 Q/ ?  a; Z$ p* \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。再來寫生肖跟天干地支TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 U  J% N8 D( z9 `' {

G/ I# x; I$ Twww1.tvboxnow.com請筆仙的人:2名
) R2 X: ?. E" o* f6 R1 F: utvb now,tvbnow,bttvb手輕輕握住筆桿不施力,筆尖點在正中央上的小點上
9 ^" T8 O6 m: q1 r$ G2 O- e# \嘴開始唸”筆仙筆仙請出來”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# [7 _1 e1 l  g/ B+ K7 h/ F0 W
唸到筆走出正方形框框外面就可以問你心中的疑問tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 W; I0 ?3 ?' [
在請筆仙的過程中不能鬆手和重壓筆尖公仔箱論壇- e6 q" S: \+ @3 K6 x% u
最後你問完了你的疑問就說”筆仙筆仙請回去”
( s# |6 i5 l% s/ q/ t公仔箱論壇唸到筆仙回到正中央上的小點上
; a# T" g( P/ _2 `7 O, B最後把那紙撕碎丟棄
- o, R- i% F4 x+ d5 ?www1.tvboxnow.com將毛筆摺斷tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" W: V/ F# A4 b2 i
準備一杯的米點3根香
2 H% ^' o$ x2 l公仔箱論壇準備新鮮水果祭拜並準備一些紙錢燒給筆仙已示感謝

$ k! c/ {9 S6 x! V- e5 w% F
, X- Q7 \2 x9 P1 G筷仙玩法:無資料,新出的

/ A& n. ~1 G. [' R: X% i; Ewww1.tvboxnow.com
8 q( ?: e* e$ V' V6 c0 ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb所謂「請鬼容易送鬼難」,任何一種仙都有它的危險性存在,知還知,玩就要三思啦!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% y1 _% o* |! w6 y
:o:o:o% ]. B6 f  p/ ?* C8 D! P, t
原來係咁ge....真係唔敢玩~
我覺得系超恐怖囉.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
佢出左黎個下,,,有冇膽問佢野都係一個問題-,-"
thx for sharing, scare, i never try
筷仙?我好像看它的资料!
我都未聽過筷仙//
i haveall  play before , very恐怖
我唔敢玩囉~
who got tried before here ?
驚驚~~ 唔敢玩~~
Ouiji boards are very dangerous coz it is calling out to the spirits and souls from a different side of the world!!
- ~4 z. y- M# @2 f* n0 {! z$ e2 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbonce you have opened the doors of darkness , sometimes it can not be closed again!!公仔箱論壇6 l. ^/ y: h; W4 l$ O

- P# Z3 e* |$ t* x. STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。not every one can call out to the spirits from the different side of the world even if you have followed all these instructions, which means it really depends if you got the luck and strength to call them out~
" h# ]# H" x' w% g5 conce you have called out the spirits from the different side of the world, you can not stop until it has ended otherwise some thing really bad can really happen!!! www1.tvboxnow.com. X( l  z( B, [0 u

7 p' z2 Y/ h' {; ~; d' L, A( ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。To be honest...I really don’t want anyone to play these Ouiji boards......but since its posted here and any one of you guys can try it out......its really not my business if you could call out to the spirits……lets just say……if you cant handle them……you might end up dying……if you are really unlucky~
( j7 V# Y8 K4 W% {& c0 PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇: _6 N) u7 B- h9 `- g8 S8 s+ l
One of my friends played it too just a few days after I did…and he let go of the pen…and at that afternoon , he got sent to the hospital and was there for a few weeks…luckily he was alright!!

回復第 10 帖由 -DaRReN-C- 所發的帖子

I have played 筆仙 twice!! It was when I didn’t know much about them and played it for fun!!
+ Q9 `6 `3 H% v, E4 J2 `/ N. y2 K公仔箱論壇The first time I played it was when I 13 years old and I played it in school~www1.tvboxnow.com) i  K2 R2 X1 O# I/ @3 f# Y
I had a free lesson so me and my friend wendy just wanted to mess around and decided to play 筆仙 coz it was on a magazine!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: X7 B6 V: M# f' K# e/ v
we held on to the pen for at least 5minutes to actually get it to move by it self…
3 j6 N7 f1 w3 D1 v/ PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。While the pen was moving…me and wendy asked questions and the pen moved to the answers… about 5minutes later while the pen was still moving…wendy told it to go faster and just then…the pen started going round in circles!! Round and round and it went off the piece of paper like it was out of control!! So we had to move the piece of paper back under the pen and tell it to go back to the finish box!!tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 w' {8 z& L- h4 e! s  l# V
When the pen had stop for sure , my teacher got hold of the piece of paper and tear it apart and me and wendy got sent out of the class room.www1.tvboxnow.com% g7 N1 a% \) x7 T$ x: l& ]' E
the teacher started asking us two if we knew what to do and asked where we got the idea of the game. We told the teacher that we read it off a book then he told us to go back in and not to tell any one how to play it because there were these girls in the class who were watching. And the next day…my head of year (like a head teacher) told me and wendy to go to his room and asked us those questions again about where we got the game from!! And my head of year told us not to play it ever again!!
7 t$ V) G2 z) C* h7 ^) S; uwww1.tvboxnow.com
5 J, W0 l7 ^- P9 p% Twww1.tvboxnow.comThe second time when I played it was when I was 14 , just last year and I played it in a lesson where the room was dark coz it was a free lesson and the other people in the class was watching a movie~ this time…I was playing 筆仙 with another friend and she is called Yan~ As we were holding on to the pen , a friend called Mia told me and Yan not to look at the pen and look away in case we were cheating!! We waited for a very long time to get the pen to start moving!! It was at least 10 minutes!! As the pen moved slowly out of the start box…it moved back into the start box…so we had to call it back again…the pen went out and went back in to the start box a few times…and after a few times…I told it to go to the finish box…and while it was going to the finish box…I started asking questions and as I asked questions , a cool breeze of wind blew from behind me as if there was another person next to us!! And the pen became really heavy and making difficulty for me to keep my hand on the pen coz my hand was really tired and started aching + the pen was heavy!! Then when I couldn’t hold on to the pen any longer , I had to tell the pen to go back to the finish box!! When it went into the finish box, the pen was normal again…it wasn’t heavy any more and there wasn’t a cool breeze of wind…
while you are playing , that is if any one of you`s are dare to,  never ask :
$ E5 Q6 s$ Y* p' U. ?  awww1.tvboxnow.com* when you are going to die
8 B& v( c, |& X7 n* how you will die
! F" ]# t3 K3 S% fwww1.tvboxnow.com* dont ask what the spirit is calledTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( a  d1 E7 p, E
* how they diedtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: E) K$ k. ~6 G" H# V
* when they died公仔箱論壇; l1 {: c6 Y" d4 H+ u9 I
* ect... questions about that la~
4 C$ c+ j  h  U# ]+ {tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  C  B3 L8 Q& q; k9 `5 G4 D
one of my friends played 蝶仙 and she asked "how did you die"
1 X. l$ f6 _' O; T) Ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvband that soul replied "do you want to try" >_<
有甘ge麽!劲啊!Thank you!
返回列表