評分次數

• fly814

how much is it and where can I buy it?
I live in Toronto Canada
check bestbuy i see one
$79.00
dunno who can tell me
you can get it from ebay
I tried a Philip DVD player, it played DIVX and AVI but not RMVB.
I have try another since and it works good. It even works on dual languages.  I am pretty happy with it except for the remote control design.  Well nothing is perfect I guessed.  I have copy and paste from web about this model.  I dont know the rule for posting links in this group.  If you want further details, try googling. :)  imarflex rmdvd-1060MUS

日本伊瑪家電系列 2009推出全新震憾人心機種 RMDVD-1060MUS數位影音光碟機,機面採用純黑精緻烤漆,搭配高亮度冷光設計,可說是典雅與科技感兼具!
具備最夯的RMVB檔案讀取功能以及USB輸入及三合一讀卡裝置,您可將喜愛的音樂或影片,儲存於隨身碟或記憶卡中,隨插即可播放,不須經由費時的轉檔過程,方便性極高;採用日本三洋機芯及聯發科最新1389系列晶片,檔案讀取相容性高,讀片穩定不挑片!DVD全功能播放操作,不論您要快放、慢放或跳段選擇,不論您要設定音場模式或音效輸出,搭配內建AC-3解碼技術及P-SCAN循序掃瞄輸出,絕對會讓您享受影音極至完美的表現!

什麼是RMVB---
DVDrip以高清晰的畫質和震撼人心的音效受到了廣大網友的熱烈追捧,自問世以來就風靡網路,和RMVB比起來DVDrip雖然優勢多多,但缺點也不少,例如容易動不動就是幾G,對系統資源的佔用、解碼器配置困難、製作耗時、播放程式不好使用等等,都一而再的限制了它的發展。而近期新一代影音格式RMVB的出世,更是嚴重動搖了DVDrip的霸主地位。

評分次數

• fly814

Imarflex RMDVD - 1060MUS

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
i want to know too
我试过买了一台RMVB Player,有两个USB输入口及一个SD输入口,输出是普通的AV接口及VGA。Support最大为1080i,而不support 1080p,有点可惜!支持一般格式,唯独MKV不support,价格约为马弊165左右,有遥控的。
在播放从这里下载的一般香港连续集非常顺畅,但播放dygod下载的1024分辨率(1024 X 556)的影片时就有点儿力不从心了。

評分次數

• fly814

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
Hi everybody, here I want to recommend one Media home theater center. its name is HD Star.it supports 720p & 1080p.it reads rmvb and lot of others with HDMI output port and USB input port.price is about only $790.made in China.
I recommend this Olevia HD media Box. http://www.olevia.com.hk/product_details.php?workplaceID=22&productid=436&langID=E

I have replaced my WD Media box with this one.  The box only cost HK$800 in Hong Kong.  It supports 1080p full HD output, plus new 1080p 24Hz format.  It will pay all format including AVCHD, MKV, WMA PRO, HD RMVB, RMVB, and all others common formats.  You can connect an external Blu-Ray or DVD drive to play like a regular Blu-Ray or DVD player, you can connect the drive to home network wired or wireless (with an USB network adaptor) to play content in home computer.  The box has HDMI, component, and composite output.  
Good price, good feature, and good video quality.
something like this?
http://cgi.ebay.com/1080i-Media-Player-SATA-HDD-SD-MMC-MS-RM-RMVB-NY11_W0QQitemZ320411414055QQcmdZViewItemQQptZOther_MP3_Players?hash=item4a9a022e27&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
返回列表