返回列表 回復 發帖

Honda 公佈 3 輛最新概念車

Honda CR-Z Concept

Honda CR-Z Concept

Honda CR-Z Concept

Honda EV-N concept

Honda Skydeck concept

The Tokyo motor show might be three weeks away, but the Japanese manufacturers have already started their posturing.

First to buzz the newswires is Honda. It will show off a near-production version of its CR-Z Concept, the world’s first hybrid sports car, which will fizzle into reality when it goes on sale in the UK this time next year.

Alongside that will be the cheeky EV-N concept, an all-electric microcar inspired by the N360S kei car from the Sixties. It would seem it also uses the wheels from a Tonka toy. Honda admits this one really is a design concept and has no plans to actually build it. Which is a shame, as we’d like to see it take on the Toyota iQ.

The green-mobiles continue with the Skydeck concept – a family car that shows how hybrids could be packaged in the future. Instead of piling the batteries behind the rear seats, which chomps into bootspace, the Skydeck packs them down the middle of the car, beneath the central tunnel.

And if that’s not enough, click here to see what other little surprise Honda is taking to the show...
谢谢你
謝謝分享
em...i think Honda CR-Z is a nice car ....hehe...thx
haha,so special,
EV-N so cute
th for share
Electrical = future.

顶死你

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
1# dororo

they are so cute and loverly.
Thanks for your up loading time