返回列表 回復 發帖
This is Not Truewww1.tvboxnow.com* f0 Z- I5 c9 o+ ]2 b: {
(a) Unless you are travelling in extremely slow speed (5Km or less), otherwise your jump off speed is so slow in comparison to your forward speed.  The counter 5 t8 h" i0 h# B: C# ?
effect is not significant.  OK this explain the speed aspect.www1.tvboxnow.com# I& x% s8 {! v
(b) Jumping direction: if you were in a car or a train carriage, you do not have a
- E, `3 X8 P" D) e0 `  Z: Uchoice whether you are jumping forward or backward. You can only jump iside way or best a 45 degree against the forward angle.  Either angle will affect your
8 d: F1 m* T2 S% y2 ~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。landing impact.  Do  not forget to Roll when the body hit the ground.
* y5 @/ S4 c, C: V  H3 Kwww1.tvboxnow.com(c) Make sure when you jump, you are facing the forward direction. If you are " i% }' \4 Y9 \6 z/ A) g: g
facing the away direction, the forward momentum will make you fall on the back www1.tvboxnow.com' T* A& N4 }( Q$ r+ f
of your head first, it could be a fatal hit.
8 s( f1 G' i) l2 s, K7 RThis is my 2 cents worth.
"向前跳的話,著地的時候,身體會向後仰,後腦撞到的危機性較大,死亡率亦較高"
% q4 }" J3 K  x8 e9 p* etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI doubt this is true.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% x* ?& U8 {0 m1 m8 L9 [- k# l
If you are carrying a forward momentum and when the body/ object landed, the
3 r% ?, A% G& Y) j$ ~$ z/ |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbmomentum will continue its direction unless affect by other external force. (Baisc
% _3 n0 i$ ^: GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Newton Law) ie. The body will continue to move forward, your forehead will hit
6 R& R3 i, d! P( e7 JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。the ground first unless you lean back when you jump off the moving object.
返回列表