返回列表 回復 發帖

[問題] I am left absolutely speechless ...

You would/should too, after you watch this ....

And I am still in shock!
And yet this incidence hardly get much of your comments.
OK. lets put it into perspective,
Yeah, some of you said RIP at the other forum, (yet I saw a lot more emotional outflow for the passing of Jobs); so what's become of you?
No, this little girl will never rest in peace!  And we should never let her rest in peace, so her very short existence would become a little more worthwhile.
What's happened to our society?  So it was an terrible accident, and the driver was so scared of the consequence, he did a hit and run.  He is definitely guilty and should be punished accordingly.
The little girl's mother is just as guilty,  how could she let her daughter wondering in a narrow busy street all by herself?  Would she do the same if that was her son?  She should get locked up for a long time too!
Now the passers by, people, bike riders, tri rider, and a mother walking pass holding the hand of her daughter, just walked pass cold heartily after having witnessed a helpless little girl who was just seriously injured in a traffic accident!  What kind of sick society is that?  The little girl was again run over by another mini van; to the driver it was an accident, but if someone did help move the girl, it wouldn't and couldn't have happened.
So all those people who saw the injured girl but didn't help, they are just as guilty as the second driver!
But the saddest part of all is, what happened to the society?  Are we trading in for the economic prosperity with our very basic humanity?!
So WAKE UP people!  Don't let this "incidence" rest, it reflect how selfish, mindless, atrocious and horrifying we have become!  The little girl will never RIP and so she shouldn't!
As a Chinese living oversea, I am ashamed, mortified and feel absolutely repugnant of the society.
I am speechless, I am in pain, and I couldn't help but to weep!

Yes, I have already posted this at 時事焦點, I truly believe that this shocking incidence should get more discussion, and I wish I could write it in Chinese too.  
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
Did Yueyue passed away? If that is the case, I do want her to RIP.

what do you mean she should not RIP, the heartless people is suppose to be the one that don't RIP.

Why did society becomes so cold-hearted?

Because there are far too many cheats that extort money from people with good heart, the Good Samaritan might be accuse to be the one responsible for her misfortune, most people becomes so scare and protective they hide away their good heart.
本帖最後由 norman.ho 於 2011-10-19 05:45 PM 編輯
Did Yueyue passed away? If that is the case, I do want her to RIP.

what do you mean she should not RIP, the heartless people is suppose to be the one that don't RIP.
Yes, sadly Yueyue had passed away.  When I say "she should not RIP", I am speaking figuratively;  this very serious issue should never gone pass our consciousness and let to rest, Yueyue's death would be much more meaningful if we can keep discussing about it, and hopefully the society at large can learn from it, so this type of horrible event will never happened again.

On the other hand, if Yueyue did survive this accident, she would get so much media attention, and the issue might get discussed at all level of the community, parents, teachers, students, politician may all learn from this, and as long as Yueyue were still alive, we would all constantly be reminded.

Now that Yueyue had passed away, we should never let this issue rest, we should keep talking over this among ourselves, among the teachers, students, parents and politicians; making sure this does not ever happen again, no other person would get treated like a piece of dirt as how Yueyue was treated.

Yes, our society has become "so cold-hearted"; only when we speak up, raise the issue, or the society will never change to become more caring and compassionate.  I still hold a little bit of optimism that if we all do our little bit, we can and will change the "cold-hearted" society.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
To be honest when I read this news I feel a shame to be a Chinese...but the reason why the people in PRC become so 'cold blood' is just because there are so many bastards in China doing cheating business every day...not so long time ago we just heard the news that a 'hot blood' guy was helping an old man who got injured on the road and brought him home was finally being cheated by that old man for a big money. Even the case was finally put on court that good guy still have to pay...so what's wrong on our country!!
畸形人類研究科
救人阿婆被奚落炒作

如果說,“佛山女童被輾,18路人漠視”事件是一齣人間悲劇,那麼,這齣悲劇還持續……唯一願伸手救人的拾荒阿婆陳賢妹,竟被抹黑“要出名”、“想炒作”、“博宣傳”,才會出手救人,甚至有街坊見她獲頒獎金,竟酸溜溜地說她“真好彩”,“發達了”,顯示中國社會價值觀已經被嚴重扭曲。上週四,廣東省佛山市女童小悅悅先後被2輛貨車輾過,躺在血泊中奄奄一息,但隨後7分鐘經過她身旁的18名路人視而不見,見死不救,直到陳賢妹出現,毫不猶豫地伸出援手,令小悅悅尚有一線生機,為這場冷漠災難留下唯一一抹溫情。

阿婆家人嘆好人難做
救人反遭奚落,令陳賢妹和家人非常難過,她的兒媳感嘆:“難道做好人就這麼難?”
但陳賢妹並不後悔救起小悅悅,也不怕救人後被冤枉,並將民眾和政府頒給她的獎金,捐給被她救起的2歲女童王悅。
她說:“最重要是我對得住天地良心,由他們說吧!”
部份獎金轉贈小悅悅
這名依靠撿垃圾維生的婦女,原本是被視為社會最低下的階層,在事件曝光後,國內外上百家媒體紛紛趕來訪問,並受到廣東佛山各級政府慰問。
佛山市文明辦為褒揚她的見義勇為,週一為她送上2萬元獎金(人民幣,下同,約9千770令吉),但這名目不識丁、每月僅掙數百元人民幣的婦女多次推辭:“我不要了,別人會說我貪心才做好人……我只想著救人,希望她好起來。”
後來,在政府人員再三勸說下,她只好接受,並準備把部份獎金轉贈給小悅悅,希望盡一分力幫孩子。
此前,陳賢妹已把好心人捐給她的5千元轉贈女童一家,並說不足掛齒,“救人值千金,算是一點心意”。
媒體追訪
兒女生活受影響

58歲的陳賢妹有一子一女,為照顧到五金店打工的兒子和一對孫兒,2個月前由清遠跑到佛山,為減兒子負擔,每日到附近人家打散工做飯,撿紙皮幫補家計。
她憶述,事發當天下大雨,忽見女童躺在路旁呻吟,正奇怪人人視而不見,遂跑過去抱起滿臉披血的小孩,“(小悅悅)全身很軟,像沒骨頭,一隻眼合上、一隻眼打開,沒有哭聲,只有唉唉聲”,“我怕再有車來,抱著她跑到附近店舖追問是誰的孩子,誰知店內的人都說我為甚麼多管閒事”。
沒多久,女童母親便趕來把她送院。
不知有閉路電視
陳賢妹說:“我根本不知有閉路電視,只是趕著救人”。
但媒體連日追訪,令他們一家漸吃不消,“我兒子和女兒都因為我的行為惹麻煩了,生活受到了影響,房東也說媒體對我們的採訪影響到他們了。”
她用憋腳的語氣一次又一次重復:“這只是件小事情,我當時只想幫一下,沒有想太多,沒甚麼好講的。”
仍未能自行呼吸
小悅悅四肢有輕微知覺

遭2車輾過卻被18名路人漠視的小悅悅,未能自行呼吸,但四肢已開始有輕微知覺。
小悅悅的情況備受全國關注,她的父母開設微博,發佈小悅悅的最新情況及各感謝各界關心,網友也紛紛在微博下留言,點亮愛心和燭光表情,對小悅悅表示祈禱與關心。
母內疚情緒崩潰
根據週一晚6時左右的微博,小悅悅雖然仍未能自行呼吸,但四肢已經有輕微知覺,醫生稱進展比想像中好很多。
2歲的小悅悅目前仍躺在廣州軍區總醫院深切治療病房,被剃光頭,小小頭蓋骨暫被移除,由紗布包裹,插滿喉管。
院方指,小悅悅手腳雖有輕微反應,心跳、血壓平穩,但腦幹衰竭,無法恢復自主呼吸,死亡率高達99%,即使幸運生還,也將成為植物人;而針對小悅悅腦幹是否死亡的檢查結果會在週二出爐。
悅悅出事後,王母一直蹲在病房門外,情緒多次崩潰,為未好好看顧女兒內疚。
“希望孩子給我愛她的一次機會,媽媽沒看好你,都是媽媽的錯……你不能放棄媽媽,媽媽不會放棄你。”“我寧願放棄所有,只想一切沒有發生”。
而悅悅7歲的哥哥一直在家哭鬧,嚷著妹妹不見了,家人只好哄他“妹妹跑了去玩”。

平壤核子能源研究所
在中国内地的骗子形形色色的太多了,所以中国人对任何街边的事都相当警惕和防備的。。。特别在广州,有小孩被弄残废以做乞丐赚钱的故事,相信很多人都听过。。中国的社会太现实了

平壤核子能源研究所
quota “ I have been to Foshan Huangqi and cities in Guangdong. I witnessed snatch thieves who pulled the ear ring from a lady at Guangzhou railway station & the lady just chased after the thief while her ear was bleeding! This is the result of communism which prohibit religious beliefs in China. In fact, the hardcore poor are mainly workers from other provinces who were oppressed as cheap labour. They have no moral or insensitive to things happening around them as they have barely enough for themselves! Hope the death of this young child can create awareness to the leaders to focus on building essential moral values while developing economic growth! May she rest in peace in heaven! "

平壤核子能源研究所
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-19 05:27 PM 編輯

Dear norman

It is absolutely a tragic incident and an accident caused by negligence and irresponsibility on the part of parents n drivers, and part public ignorance and selfishness.

Every second, minute, hour and daily there are countless unreported cold blooded cases, and incidents that occured and passed us
by.  Only, these particularly one received extra attention n media from the public.

The root of the accident is from the parents negligence n irresponsiblities, to leaved a very young child wondering on a busy street, creating the cause and effect of the tragedy in the first place.  Then the drivers and public, came into the scene with individual causal acts to the accident.

Creating danger, harm and hurt in general.

It is time to reflect and re-evaluate our basic values, worth and responsibility and obligation in life. Beginning from our home and family and school education towards our community and social circle. Rather, prevent and plant good values and truth then worked on the mistakes and fault.

Norman, please go to my facebook link too.

Thank U for your thoughtfulness and heart.
This is sad! I want to know that 7 min span her mother didn't realize she was gone???
Infinity is the Limit for me
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-19 05:31 PM 編輯
This is sad! I want to know that 7 min span her mother didn't realize she was gone???
bchew 發表於 2011-10-19 05:19 PM
Yea wor...so disbelief...n in the media she was crying n blaming everyone but herself...soo verriii sad and hurt for the little child...

...it questioned me to doubt the love, attention n care that the little child has had from her short, vulnerable life...
..how hve u been my dear pal bchew
pretty good here kimmi dear
i heard the police caught both drivers
wat u doing bchew? hve u had u dinner, i am so hungry wor..
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-19 05:44 PM 編輯

the drivers drove dangerously causing harm to the little child, so did the parents as well not guarding the child safely and it is against the law to leave even young children alone at home not to speak of wondering on a busy dangerous street

leaving young children at home, without guardian is enough for parents to loose the rights to a child's custody...

sooo hungri leh...i goin 2 grab sth to eat..talk 2 u later dear
返回列表