返回列表 回復 發帖
容我甘讲,呢D事情每日在中国发生着
可能你们在海外睇到觉得不可思议
但只要你在中国内地生活了相当一段时间之后
你会发现呢样事情同每日要食饭一样甘平常
條骨都無佐lu
非常同意..記得多年前一個有錢人響農村開車撞死左個女孩, 這人渣竟然控告女孩家庭話個女孩整花佢部車...
畸形人類研究科
吾使多年前,基本上前几个月先有人做佐好心反而被判罚几十万
條骨都無佐lu
人性本不瘋狂, 環境卻令人瘋狂, 悲哉..
畸形人類研究科
昨晚台北(?)有醉漢睡倒街頭,好幾輛車都沒停繞著駕駛過去。是你你要停嗎? 搞不好是假喝醉真搶劫呢。。。
关于今次事件,正如大家所讲全世界每一个角落都可能发生,只不过没有摄影及放大!

如果要怪/问责,首先一定不是那18个路人,因为事情的发生为意外,意外的造成是两岁的受害者走出马路,马路如虎口,如果受害者是22岁的话,你还会怪那司机吗?

1. 两岁孩子是无知的,照顾孩子完全是父母的责任

再来司机要负上疏忽责任,讲电话赶时间,知道撞到人还踩油逃跑,但这司机算还有人性,会主动联络孩子父母,在好多撞后逃的事件中, 有几多个还理得你生或死?

2. 惹事司机应付上撞后逃的全部责任

第2个司机,他明明看到(就当他看不清楚是人,就算是一块石头)他是看到才闪高灯的,旁边有足够空位闪避却直驶而过,真是怕那小孩死不去!

3. 第2个司机也应付上一定的责任

最后来到社会问题,不是路人甲乙丙丁,是18个,有者路人、骑电单车、驾三轮电单车、带小孩的母亲,为什么他们视而不见?真是冷血到连人命也不顾? 现今世界可以理解的是,大家都秉持着多一事不如少一事,事不关己,己不用心!问问你自己的良心,不是吗?不是不想去帮,而是怕惹祸上身!

4. 社会的变迁造就人们的冷漠无情

据闻在庞大的压力下,肇事司机已自首,警方也寻获第2司机,事件应该告一段落,两岁的死者还是让她RIP
当冷漠变成了自我保护的必备工具
任何道德规范都已经不再适合
條骨都無佐lu
你是冷血途人嗎? - 曾志豪

佛山人這幾天都不敢抬頭,兩歲佛山女童悅悅被車撞倒,司機未施援手,反而冷血地輾過女童身體逃走,附近的十八名途人,竟全部視而不見。
全國怒喊「冷血十八人」,但其中一位冷血途人「自首」時辯稱,附近有更多沒有被監控鏡頭拍攝的途人,他們也坐視不理,可見冷血並非少數,而是多數;冷血並非變態,而是常態。
血是如何變冷的?
手觸摸到火,自然反應便是縮,今天大國救人如救火,隨時引火上身。
扶老人被屈,國人「敬老」變成「敬而遠之」;公路屈錢黨,也令司機見人如見鬼。
或許你不認為自己會如此功利,那如果路人問你借廿蚊,你會答應嗎?路人問你借電話,你肯借嗎?不,經驗告訴你,那些都是騙子,不要上當。那麼,萬一那個可憐的小伙子,他是真的流落街頭?萬一他真的遺失錢包?你不會考慮,那一刻你想的只是「不要受騙」。
人性就是如此,受環境影響,當救人沒有成本,人人都是大愛世人︰但只要有機會損害自已利益,人性便作出醜惡的選擇。
司機選擇輾過悅悅,因為死亡的賠償,比受傷的要低;但為何金錢成為判斷事情的唯一價值?看看大國遍地假貨黑心食物,看看政府草草掩埋高鐵意外的屍體,你便知道人命從來不是大國的最高價值。
「節省賠償」和「救人一命」,飽經訓練的國人做出了選擇。
再想深一層,為何出現許多屈錢賠醫藥費的案件?是否醫院那高昂的醫藥費所害?是大國的現實強迫國人「弱肉強食」,我不屈你醫藥費,我便要自己賠付,而我根本賠不起,我屈你,總好俾醫院屈我……
唯一仗義救人的拾荒婦,居然被圍攻「是否博出位」,她做的正是共產黨昔日提倡的「毫不利己,專門利人」的崇高行為;太崇高,在太低的國家,不就顯得太假?
畸形人類研究科
这真让人震惊!
他们长人心了吗?
我看过这样的照片,一只小猫被车撞到,其他的猫咪们则守护着它……
这样的人连小动物都不如。。。(>_<)

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
Thank you all for the great responses; I would really appreciate the insight from those who are currently living in  China, or those who have a good understanding of the present day Chinese social psyche.
A little green earthling, living life as if there were no tomorrow.
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-20 11:36 AM 編輯
容我甘讲,呢D事情每日在中国发生着
可能你们在海外睇到觉得不可思议
但只要你在中国内地生活了相当一段时间之后
你会发现呢样事情同每日要食饭一样甘平常 ...
lhy92725 發表於 2011-10-19 07:45 PM
The bigger the country, the greater the social, economy, n polital issues. Ranging from political funds, social funds, welfare, medicals n school aids, child care, old aged etc..etc.,which interlinked with business n economics sadly to mention.  

There is no dead end lines to draw. New issues toppled each day before old ones are resolved, adding to more complexity n
difficulty to come over with a resolution n solution. On top of that, society is craved in with bribes, malfunction, deceits, within
the high flyers. all powerful n rich.

Everything multiplied n magnified in accordance to your wealth n power ..poverty n possesions.  The ratio is math...no pain no gain, something comes something goes..selfless is a fairy tale, generosity n compassion is vaguely recognised, ...conscience has becomed a stranger in the dark.

Social attitudes and habits usually takes on the easiest path and adapts to the comfortable choice for the present moment, and calculate the odds as it comes. Who cares what happened to our neighbor!!!!  

Gone are the days where u don't have to lock your cars or your front doors at home. I remember vaguely, when I was a little child, grandma took me with her to see some of her relatives in some village in Malaysia. Where u can hardly see a car. Now when I reminincenced, how privileged it is then it was that every family have their front doors open n not locked. The housewives n children can be seen around sitting in front of the house or playing n greeting each other, catch up w a little gossip, sharing n helping each other on trival matters.

Much appreciation to throw us much light on the conditions of China. Do keep us updated with interesting stuffs, n thank you for your kind n generous information.
I do wish this tragedy will arouse the society leaders to really find out what is wrong in most citizens now under their sovereignty. Why their mentality is corrupted to such extent and what environment and education they are now living in that make them so inhuman and immoral? Not to mention that no immediate helping hands were given by those passed by, I wonder any one of them did think it is our moral duty as citizens to seek help from police and cry out for helps from all sources available.

Though I am not living in Mainland China, I do think it is indeed a great lesson for all Chinese to learn and to reflect on ourselves.  It is very sad to say our Mainland China is still an under-developed country with many many aspects for improvement............

Having said that, I do wish all Chinese, the great majority of which are normal and kind in nature, will render their helping hands to improve our country and take all positive means to nurture our youngsters of future. Hopefully through improvement in education, the Government of China will make great changes in coming years.

GOD bless yue yue and our mother land.
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-20 09:36 PM 編輯

[quote]关于今次事件,正如大家所讲全世界每一个角落都可能发生,只不过没有摄影及放大!

如果要怪/问责,首先一定不是那18个路人,因为事情的发生为意外,意外的造成是两岁的受害者走出马路,马路如虎口,如果受害者是22 ...
cck_my 發表於 2011-10-20 12:01 AM [/quote

Maybe the law should play tough on learner's license and driver's and offenders who break the traffic laws.

Quota License each year n tough passing grades w tough officers
Expensive point deductions,  Fine plus  community work hours for light offenders without court appeal

Perhaps alot of the drivers, have obtained a bribed license without passing the driving exam...looking
at the ignorant driving traffic manners n attitude eh!!!

Clearly, IPhone n Blackberry n Androids are more for personal entertaining and fun rather then emergency call or important purposes.  No wonder, so many is willing to pay expensive hi tech phones, the crazy chase for the latest hit model on the market.
Thanks to the ad people and marketing personnel's for hard selling, and up selling the public image of its purpose. It's publicity have certainly justified its cause perhaps.

The trend of the 'air' is other person's problem not my worry or care..." Si Butt Kuan Kei, Kei Butt Low Sum" (Cantonese), that's the Asian social attitude.  N it is quite traditional custom n culture of the east, especially Chinese to draw oneself away from a crime or trouble scene so as not to get oneself in questioning with the law authorities or police. Always, try not to be involved with any matters of affairs that seem questioning trouble and touchy.

It is easy for society to forget one's religion, and roots but habit and custom is deeply rooted in the tradition n culture in each family n household coz they grew up watching, learning n believing it and since then has adapted, adopted and became a part of living existence like a parasite leaching to a living being for the means of survival n existence with the name This Is Life wor..so life is like this wor...so what ah Life is not fair ah...so then Fair is only within oneself la...only tried to stay away from trouble..anything wrong ke??!!!

....so social moral has retrogressed....fallen into the deepest hollow where its value n worth has little meaning, like the coldest night air and the darkest  pathway
She has gone to be with God. She will never shed another tear, will never feel pain again. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to all who loved this child.
Infinity is the Limit for me
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-20 10:01 PM 編輯
She has gone to be with God. She will never shed another tear, will never feel pain again. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to all who loved this child.
bchew 發表於 2011-10-20 09:33 PM
Well, there is the theory that explained why incidents or accidents or events happened and how did the conditions occured and what that created the occurance.

In Buddhism, everything is there for a reason n a purpose. For all that happened and existed there's a cause and effect, created from present, past and future karma.  

So in other words, the little child, the parents, drivers, passer by, spectators, whether they look on, or helped or ignored, endangered. killed...etc., all participated some kind of causal acts and shared some similar karma and effect is with timing.

When the time is ripened its cause and effect of the karmas would take is caused to reflect the karma created..goodness or evil,

debts or repayments, kindness or hatred etc etc....

When a karma is created, the cause n effect will ripened with its own time ...creating the conditions, and grounds for it to materialise

and events to happen.
返回列表