返回列表 回復 發帖
Did Yueyue passed away? If that is the case, I do want her to RIP.

what do you mean she should not RIP, the heartless people is suppose to be the one that don't RIP.

Why did society becomes so cold-hearted?

Because there are far too many cheats that extort money from people with good heart, the Good Samaritan might be accuse to be the one responsible for her misfortune, most people becomes so scare and protective they hide away their good heart.
the drivers drove dangerously causing harm to the little child, so did the parents as well not guarding the child safely and it is against the law to leave even young children alone at home not to spe ...
kimmi8k 發表於 2011-10-20 07:40 AM
Are you sure there are law against leaving children home alone in China?
本帖最後由 mrfusion 於 2011-10-22 05:16 PM 編輯
To be honest when I read this news I feel a shame to be a Chinese...but the reason why the people in PRC become so 'cold blood' is just because there are so many bastards in China doing cheating business every day...not so long time ago we just heard the news that a 'hot blood' guy was helping an old man who got injured on the road and brought him home was finally being cheated by that old man for a big money. Even the case was finally put on court that good guy still have to pay...so what's wrong on our country!!
go2david 發表於 2011-10-19 06:52 PM
I couldn't have agree more, all these cheats has taught Chinese one lesson,

多做多錯,少做少錯,吾做就無錯。多一事不如少一事,少一事不如無事。

Chinese people's heart is not cold, Chinese are so protective to themselves the heart is blocked。

How do you know if the girl on the street genuinely need help, who can guarantee as soon as you stop and check on her, that there isn't a dozen men jump out and accuse you for hurting the girl and demand money from you。

This is a real life Chinese version of 狼來了。
返回列表