返回列表 回復 發帖
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-19 05:27 PM 編輯

Dear norman

It is absolutely a tragic incident and an accident caused by negligence and irresponsibility on the part of parents n drivers, and part public ignorance and selfishness.

Every second, minute, hour and daily there are countless unreported cold blooded cases, and incidents that occured and passed us
by.  Only, these particularly one received extra attention n media from the public.

The root of the accident is from the parents negligence n irresponsiblities, to leaved a very young child wondering on a busy street, creating the cause and effect of the tragedy in the first place.  Then the drivers and public, came into the scene with individual causal acts to the accident.

Creating danger, harm and hurt in general.

It is time to reflect and re-evaluate our basic values, worth and responsibility and obligation in life. Beginning from our home and family and school education towards our community and social circle. Rather, prevent and plant good values and truth then worked on the mistakes and fault.

Norman, please go to my facebook link too.

Thank U for your thoughtfulness and heart.
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-19 05:31 PM 編輯
This is sad! I want to know that 7 min span her mother didn't realize she was gone???
bchew 發表於 2011-10-19 05:19 PM
Yea wor...so disbelief...n in the media she was crying n blaming everyone but herself...soo verriii sad and hurt for the little child...

...it questioned me to doubt the love, attention n care that the little child has had from her short, vulnerable life...
..how hve u been my dear pal bchew
wat u doing bchew? hve u had u dinner, i am so hungry wor..
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-19 05:44 PM 編輯

the drivers drove dangerously causing harm to the little child, so did the parents as well not guarding the child safely and it is against the law to leave even young children alone at home not to speak of wondering on a busy dangerous street

leaving young children at home, without guardian is enough for parents to loose the rights to a child's custody...

sooo hungri leh...i goin 2 grab sth to eat..talk 2 u later dear
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-20 11:36 AM 編輯
容我甘讲,呢D事情每日在中国发生着
可能你们在海外睇到觉得不可思议
但只要你在中国内地生活了相当一段时间之后
你会发现呢样事情同每日要食饭一样甘平常 ...
lhy92725 發表於 2011-10-19 07:45 PM
The bigger the country, the greater the social, economy, n polital issues. Ranging from political funds, social funds, welfare, medicals n school aids, child care, old aged etc..etc.,which interlinked with business n economics sadly to mention.  

There is no dead end lines to draw. New issues toppled each day before old ones are resolved, adding to more complexity n
difficulty to come over with a resolution n solution. On top of that, society is craved in with bribes, malfunction, deceits, within
the high flyers. all powerful n rich.

Everything multiplied n magnified in accordance to your wealth n power ..poverty n possesions.  The ratio is math...no pain no gain, something comes something goes..selfless is a fairy tale, generosity n compassion is vaguely recognised, ...conscience has becomed a stranger in the dark.

Social attitudes and habits usually takes on the easiest path and adapts to the comfortable choice for the present moment, and calculate the odds as it comes. Who cares what happened to our neighbor!!!!  

Gone are the days where u don't have to lock your cars or your front doors at home. I remember vaguely, when I was a little child, grandma took me with her to see some of her relatives in some village in Malaysia. Where u can hardly see a car. Now when I reminincenced, how privileged it is then it was that every family have their front doors open n not locked. The housewives n children can be seen around sitting in front of the house or playing n greeting each other, catch up w a little gossip, sharing n helping each other on trival matters.

Much appreciation to throw us much light on the conditions of China. Do keep us updated with interesting stuffs, n thank you for your kind n generous information.
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-20 09:36 PM 編輯

[quote]关于今次事件,正如大家所讲全世界每一个角落都可能发生,只不过没有摄影及放大!

如果要怪/问责,首先一定不是那18个路人,因为事情的发生为意外,意外的造成是两岁的受害者走出马路,马路如虎口,如果受害者是22 ...
cck_my 發表於 2011-10-20 12:01 AM [/quote

Maybe the law should play tough on learner's license and driver's and offenders who break the traffic laws.

Quota License each year n tough passing grades w tough officers
Expensive point deductions,  Fine plus  community work hours for light offenders without court appeal

Perhaps alot of the drivers, have obtained a bribed license without passing the driving exam...looking
at the ignorant driving traffic manners n attitude eh!!!

Clearly, IPhone n Blackberry n Androids are more for personal entertaining and fun rather then emergency call or important purposes.  No wonder, so many is willing to pay expensive hi tech phones, the crazy chase for the latest hit model on the market.
Thanks to the ad people and marketing personnel's for hard selling, and up selling the public image of its purpose. It's publicity have certainly justified its cause perhaps.

The trend of the 'air' is other person's problem not my worry or care..." Si Butt Kuan Kei, Kei Butt Low Sum" (Cantonese), that's the Asian social attitude.  N it is quite traditional custom n culture of the east, especially Chinese to draw oneself away from a crime or trouble scene so as not to get oneself in questioning with the law authorities or police. Always, try not to be involved with any matters of affairs that seem questioning trouble and touchy.

It is easy for society to forget one's religion, and roots but habit and custom is deeply rooted in the tradition n culture in each family n household coz they grew up watching, learning n believing it and since then has adapted, adopted and became a part of living existence like a parasite leaching to a living being for the means of survival n existence with the name This Is Life wor..so life is like this wor...so what ah Life is not fair ah...so then Fair is only within oneself la...only tried to stay away from trouble..anything wrong ke??!!!

....so social moral has retrogressed....fallen into the deepest hollow where its value n worth has little meaning, like the coldest night air and the darkest  pathway
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-20 10:01 PM 編輯
She has gone to be with God. She will never shed another tear, will never feel pain again. My heartfelt sympathy goes out to all who loved this child.
bchew 發表於 2011-10-20 09:33 PM
Well, there is the theory that explained why incidents or accidents or events happened and how did the conditions occured and what that created the occurance.

In Buddhism, everything is there for a reason n a purpose. For all that happened and existed there's a cause and effect, created from present, past and future karma.  

So in other words, the little child, the parents, drivers, passer by, spectators, whether they look on, or helped or ignored, endangered. killed...etc., all participated some kind of causal acts and shared some similar karma and effect is with timing.

When the time is ripened its cause and effect of the karmas would take is caused to reflect the karma created..goodness or evil,

debts or repayments, kindness or hatred etc etc....

When a karma is created, the cause n effect will ripened with its own time ...creating the conditions, and grounds for it to materialise

and events to happen.
Are you sure there are law against leaving children home alone in China?
mrfusion 發表於 2011-10-22 03:01 AM
my apology..i live in the US..i shd have clarify myself
NY law forbid parents to leave young children and teenagers at home alone
it is against the law, especially kids under the age of 12yrs..
parents may loose custody for child endangerment
本帖最後由 kimmi8k 於 2011-10-24 09:27 AM 編輯
I couldn't have agree more, all these cheats has taught Chinese one lesson,

多做多錯,少做少錯,吾做就無錯。多一事不如少一事,少一事不如無事。

Chinese people's heart is not cold, Chinese are so p ...
mrfusion 發表於 2011-10-22 03:14 AM
Thk you very much to share. It is a very sad case...now I can see the matter in better light.

Long time ago, hikers often got a ride easily. But some nuts n nerds abused kindness with cars who stopped, and robbed them too. These days cars don't really stop for hitch hikers too, for the same reasons.

And there's also cases, where help was offered to strangers, and later found they hve withdraw their savings fr the ATM ...n their home were robbed.

And the more extreme cases, were a night out hanging in clubs with some strangers, ended the next morning in some motel bathroom tub covered with ice, and with an incision on the body, and organs removed. I heard selling organs in the black market is quite ruthless and cold blooded.

Deceiving and misleading superstitious claims of baby tonic soup sold in restaurants for selfish means n gains are extremely disturbing and discomforting.

It is true to a certain extend, that con mans and swindlers have made it fearful for the general public to offer a helping hand.

I definitely agreed with you, the coldness in China were to some extend affected and caused by people who have abused kindness with cheating n deceitful means.

I am sure, there are still many people who are kind and helpful.
I believe this incident is only a manifestation of a deeply embedded social ill. Since the establishment of the PRC government, the series of political movements had basically destroyed the yardstick  ...
felicity2010 發表於 2011-10-22 11:12 AM
China has just opened its doors to the splendid freedom, to its nation not too long. It is amazing that China's economy is doing pretty well now.
Perhaps the country and nation needs more time and experience with these new found freedoms  to mature and develop and steer on to its own purpose and needs.
China's dream, future, and hope is in the hands of the younger generation who will give new blood to its nation and country's fate.
返回列表