返回列表 回復 發帖
I do wish this tragedy will arouse the society leaders to really find out what is wrong in most citizens now under their sovereignty. Why their mentality is corrupted to such extent and what environment and education they are now living in that make them so inhuman and immoral? Not to mention that no immediate helping hands were given by those passed by, I wonder any one of them did think it is our moral duty as citizens to seek help from police and cry out for helps from all sources available.

Though I am not living in Mainland China, I do think it is indeed a great lesson for all Chinese to learn and to reflect on ourselves.  It is very sad to say our Mainland China is still an under-developed country with many many aspects for improvement............

Having said that, I do wish all Chinese, the great majority of which are normal and kind in nature, will render their helping hands to improve our country and take all positive means to nurture our youngsters of future. Hopefully through improvement in education, the Government of China will make great changes in coming years.

GOD bless yue yue and our mother land.
返回列表