返回列表 回復 發帖
I think you cannot shave the hair off (less of doing a surgery type of procedure).
It is a bad thing to bath the dog too frequent (more than once a month). It would strip all the natural oil and the dog would get itchy.

For very long hair dog, many owners send the dogs off to groomer to clip the hair shorter. e.g. golden retriever, border colie... It is just too hot for the poor dog.

There are dogs that has double coat. (a tough outer coat and a soft under coat) If you clip, the top coat (grooming reason or whatever) The dog may lost their tough outer coat. Those dog you can only hand strip the coat. e.g. schnauzer.

Generally, brushing the fur of the dog frequently in summer, ie taking out all the loose hair is enough.

評分次數

• lovingvenus

6# shiroikoala I think they suggest once a month but once a week, you have to be careful on what shampoo you use .... whether you are stripping too much oil from her/him. Whether the dog start to be itchy....
I think they suggest brush and groom daily. Bath ~ once a month.

I saw my dad bath his dog couple times a week. He lives in Sz. He got other to bath his dog. That may make sense to him. I only scratch my head and say poor dog.
返回列表