返回列表 回復 發帖

[輕度改裝] exhaust backbox

Hey i think you all know that i got a Toyota Corolla 1600cc. I am thinking of changing my exhaust backbox. I want to know if I have my exhaust backbox too big, would it lose power?
still in uk ? go for powerflow system cat back cost £250 upward any style u want !
改喉要有回壓
大唔係一定好
應該係Exhaust Muffler
唔係backbox
Carwing they call differently in different country ! the back box or the muffler on his own will not gain the power isn't ??? full system will (depend on design some gain BHP some gain LB but since 94 0r 95 in uk you have to have CAT so a lot of people take the CAT out(replace with a strange though pipe) for time being ( put it back on for car test MOT) or expensive way is buy the after market CAT replacement (called sport CAT) !
BTW i think is pointless just change the back box(par from look better) always go for full system !

評分次數

• carwing

I ask for the powerflow backbox they said it would cost me £210 which i think its quite good. But i don't know what style should i have between the single cannon style or the twin exhaust. And do u have to tell ur insurance if u change the backbox?2# sosodav
better tell your insurance company ! they may charge you extra money for ( but shouldn't be a lot !)
chose whatever you like is your car is your money ! and as far as i know you can chose how noisy you want !
have fun !
英國佬叫backbox?
佢地一向自認正統睇唔起美國佬英文
8# carwing
also most of the world call "waste gate"  they call "dump valve" over here(UK)
返回列表