返回列表 回復 發帖

Problem with Attachment.php

I am using Xunlei and for some reason I couldn't get the pop up to download anymore. I can only download "attachment.php" and that's it!. o; i% t; a  y8 m$ z9 w" z+ E
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 H" A, ~& W7 ]; j# g
I believe I've done something to ".php" default program.公仔箱論壇. @& _9 u5 a; l5 a% p' p9 m

- O7 v( Z' g" x0 {3 q' I* A5 ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAnyone please help. Thanks
Anyone?
Why no reply ge???
- q+ A, G9 j; N! E) ^, L$ xI guess you've done the wrong way for the bt seed.公仔箱論壇9 O1 y) `  @  I; |- c7 Z, @0 m
First, when u see the download linkage/chain, u have to open it as a new index page or new window by right clicking the mouse.
0 E1 ~5 H" ]  o+ ^Second, move to that new index page and click the bottom underline sentence directly and select save, then you will get a well saved bt seed document (not that "attachment.php"=> this is wrong way).
: E" N& |( B# c& j# R" B; Wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThird, find where's the well saved bt seed document and select it by right clicking to download it by Thunder / Xunlei.
$ B& K+ k; O' y( V% [1 M公仔箱論壇After, you'll get the media file successfully. That's the way I got the file. Hope it can help.

- k* }# p- c7 {# K/ {1 Z" X2 _
im having the same problem too. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 B3 C4 ^  Q! Z2 M+ X9 T
I have no problem downloadng Cantonese show in links like this:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 k3 V. v8 g& U" ~$ Q9 o
http://tvboxnow.com/forum-8-1.html
* ~) P* c  C0 n! c, m: L3 H. [- k8 ~, ?8 [4 x1 `4 h+ y. {+ m
but i cant seem to download the english show from link below:* w7 `$ {6 l8 j+ ]! _1 O0 \
http://www1.tvboxnow.com/thread-2289750-1-2.htmltvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 F$ f1 ~, F8 A* ^1 k. H  y- G& h" n5 `
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb) l) n* \5 O, D; f. ?9 i. M: v! T
when i try to save the link, it save with the torrent name, but i cant seem to open it with Xunlei/thunder.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! b# N' J) I$ h' ?! l- d4 Z
公仔箱論壇  y5 e: G0 `: B+ r% Z0 d
Anyone can help?
Try right click & save as
認真睇真啲真係又真係
返回列表