返回列表 回復 發帖

不認同歐洲聯賽排名 穆帥艾歷申:英超冠全球

(倫敦15日綜合電)歐洲足總公佈最新的各國聯賽排名,英超聯賽雖然超越意甲,但仍排在西甲之后。

切爾西的葡萄牙籍主帥穆里尼奧,及曼市的瑞典教練艾歷申對此排名不以為然,咸認英超是世界第一聯賽。

穆里尼奧說:“我認為能夠贏得英超錦標,始終是一件巨大成就,對我來說,英超聯賽就是世界上最好的聯賽,雖然我這么說西班牙人和意大利人會不爽,但我要說抱歉,我想的就是這樣。”

曾率拉齊奧贏得意甲冠軍的艾歷申也頗有感觸:“几年前,可能你們能看到的最好的足球是在意大利,但今天,最好的聯賽卻是英超。”

歐戰成績決定排名

“我們應該為英格蘭感到高興,因為英超現在已經是最好的聯賽了。誰能贏得本賽季英超聯賽的冠軍?沒人能確定,是曼聯、切爾西,或是阿申納,或許利物浦能夠贏得本屆冠軍。”

歐洲聯賽是以各國聯賽球隊,在歐戰的表現為依據,AC米蘭雖然贏得歐冠,但是單憑他們拿分,意甲然抵擋不住英超球隊在歐冠聯賽及歐洲足總杯,更出色整體表現的衝擊,結果第二位置旁落;西甲也受到英超球隊猛列衝擊;但最終憑塞維利亞、埃斯班諾及奧沙蘇納在歐洲足總杯晉級4強包冠攬亞,才守住陣地。

聯賽排名決定一個國家的歐戰席次,排名前三的西甲、意甲、英超,各獲4席歐冠及3張歐洲足總杯門票,排名第4至6的法國、德國及葡萄牙,獲得3張歐冠及3張歐洲足總杯入場券;第7的羅馬尼亞及第8的荷蘭,有2歐冠、4歐足總杯資格;第9至15的俄羅斯、蘇格蘭、烏克蘭、比利時、捷克、土耳其及希臘,尚有2歐冠2歐足總杯配額,余者充其量得一席歐冠資格。
我覺得英超未夠資格, 除了4大豪門 + 幾個有錢的球會之外.
太多下三流的魚腩球隊了, 球隊之間的實力差距太大.

回復 #2 ed_teck 的帖子

actualy i not agree wat u say....
u see....sunderland can use more than 20m to buy player....
they r quality to play with all the club....
west ham.....aston villa.....Manchester city they have good player and oso manager....
everton....middlesbrough....newcastle....portsmouth....they done a good job this year adn oso last year....
so i feel they r almost enof to play with big club....juz see yesterday result.....liverpool get draw with portsmouth.....
chelsea oso draw with blackburn.....MU even ronaldo...giggs play for this match......they oso win with one goal only.....and oso is corner by vidic......

sry i does mean to say MU and other club oso.......

回復 #1 ed_teck 的帖子

To my opinion,

There were be very hard to compare between English Premire League and Spanish League:-
Simply both league are totally playing in a very different type of Football from the playing style, team tactic, passing, physicaly, mentality, attacking and defending option and up to the caorch and player individual style.

In EPL, I can see most of the team are playing a very much physical football therefore player stamina would be the key factor in winning the game. Especially in this year, you can see most of the Top teams like MU,Chelsea and Arsenal and liverpool has still depending very much on player fitness and energy to win the game. Nowdays, the EPL Top Four could be be Easiliy Won the game if they are playing with the team like Blacburn, Everton, Newcastle, MC,Portmourth and Spurs... The very simply reason is if those team wanted to be "Draw" and playing the high-pressing game in Defensive Style... Thus, that is totally not easily to win them..

Just for example as you notice that the First 5-6 ROUND in EPL, MU can only win the last 3 games by a goal different of 1-0. Do you think ALL this game being easily won by MU?? My answer is "no". For Arsenal and Chelsea, while they playing with the Team like Blackburn (Famours in High Pysical Game) do you thick they can easily win the game?? As a result, Blackburn has been shared a point with this two London Top Team. For Liverpool, you can seee how hard they play with Portmouth and almost losing the game...

Therefore, to my opnion, as in EPL, THE STANDARD between medium and top team are could not be differentiate by considering they match result. For example, if you see those Medium team wanted to be Draw, Then that would be a very hard for those top team to win the games.

In Spanish League, there are totally different way of playing Football. Those team in Spanish, there are very much depending on individual passing and pressing in attacking. Therefore, if you see the match could have a lot of short pass, running into space and team work tactic. Those medium range team would not always looking for a draw result when playing with the top team like Barcelona and real Madrid.

As a conclusion, i could said EPL would be the No 1: in Popular. But Spanish League and EPL would both be same standard in term of Team Quality. Nothing can compare in Football, can Mourinho said there will always beat Spanish Team everytime playing against them?

評分次數

• ed_teck

英超係有$球會就越勁\, 冇$就越差
EPL should be the best league in the Euro... Spanish League had not so famous in all the world as like EPL....
在内地意甲NO1 ,德甲NO2 ,因为CCTV 固定转!
[fly]^_^ @_@ <_<  >_> *_*[/fly]
返回列表