返回列表 回復 發帖

特裏準備讓貝克漢姆再次領導球隊

Terry ready to let Beckham lead England again for good of the team
特裏準備讓貝克漢姆再次領導球隊

John Terry yesterday said he will gracefully concede the England captaincy to David Beckham if it helps the national team improve under the new manager, Fabio Capello.
約翰.特裏昨天說他很高興把球隊的領導權交給貝克漢姆,如果這能幫助國家隊在新主帥卡佩羅的手下取得進步的話。
The Italian will take charge of his first match when England play Switzerland at Wembley next month and one of his first decisions will be whether to retain Terry as the captain, or return the leadership to Beckham, should he be selected to win his 100th cap.
意大利人下個月將在溫布利迎來自己的第一場比賽,對手是瑞士隊。他的第一個決定將是特裏還是貝克漢姆來擔任隊長。貝克漢姆將在本場比賽完成國家隊的100次出場。
And Terry, who will today have a scan on the foot injury that has kept him on the sidelines for the past month, said: "It would be great for David's family for him to have the armband, that would top the night off for him. He is a great player and a great lad to have around the place. We hope that not only does he play his hundred but many more after that.
特裏今天將進行掃描,他這個月都因為傷病無法出場。“如果大衛帶上隊長袖標對他的家庭是好消息。那是他的夜晚。他是個偉大的球員。我們希望他不要停留在100這個數字上。
"But it does not matter who is captain. It is a decision I will fully respect whatever happens. The most important thing is making England great again. If we can get back to winning ways it will make everyone happy."
“但是誰當隊長不重要。我會接受經理的決定。最主要的是對球隊有好處。如果我們重新回到勝利的道路上,那就會讓每個人開心。”
If, however, Capello requires advice to the contrary he could listen to the Wales coach, John Toshack, who suggests Beckham should play for 10 minutes against Switzerland before being discarded from the international scene for good.
如果卡佩羅需要其他觀點,那他就會接到威爾士主帥托沙克的電話,他建議貝克漢姆應該在本場比賽中打10分鐘,然後就遠離國際比賽。
Toshack, like Capello a former Real Madrid manager, said: "Maybe Capello will want to get off on the right foot and win people over by playing the popular captain. If it was up to me, I would let him take an honorary kick-off, play 10 minutes, win his 100th cap and then say to him 'thanks and goodbye'."
托沙克也曾當過皇馬教練,他說:“也許卡佩羅會處於迎合球迷的目的重用這位萬人迷的隊長。如果是我就會讓他得到一個榮耀的時刻,打上10分鐘。讓他完成百場,然後對他說‘謝謝,再見。’”
For Terry, though, the prospect of lining up against the Swiss is encouraging having missed the last eight Chelsea games after breaking three bones in his foot against Arsenal on December 16. "I am hoping to be playing again in two to three weeks," he said. "I'm looking forward to stepping up the rehabilitation. I've been able to do much more over the last few days and that should move on again next week."
對於特裏來說,即便這樣也不一定能打和瑞士的比賽。他已經因傷錯過了8場俱樂部比賽。他上月16日在和阿森納的比賽中傷到了骨頭。“我希望2-3周就能比賽,”他說。“我很期待回歸。過去幾天好多了,下周還會更好。”
thanks for sharing
返回列表