返回列表 回復 發帖
唉!個班飛虎好似地家童子軍.
没有好的剧本了
唉,呢套野好唔認真囉,,成班傻仔甘
可以閂電視
有竞争先有进步~
请以前亚视D编剧黎帮拖拉
又一浪費人生寶貴時間的片子
I agree with you. I just saw the first episode, in fact the first 10 minutes and I had to stop it. TVB has not moved on at all.
3 \; [" r) S, {  q) b1 M) `# A4 O# fTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。For example, the special cop with the binoculars was looking out of a window which is above his head but the angle of his view of the building across the road is from above!!!! How can that be? He didn't have a chair or something to step up.公仔箱論壇' ]4 i8 G2 @' B& e$ @+ W5 Q# p
Plot is so far rubbish.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 I3 X& t: e' C
The robber dropped a grenade and it exploded within feet of the female cop and she survived. What kind of people does TVB has to write scripts? A bunch of boys???www1.tvboxnow.com0 l" U( A+ ?2 Z
Is so bad it is laughable.
呢套真係好垃圾...
垃圾電視台
chating show same styleTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ e: t( ^4 i  Z: f( O% k  ]5 V
chasing car show same style" c2 {6 ?- M& a
following car show same styletvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* C6 G# ?9 o4 r& L
c4 seem like 100 pound jus explore the ball room
2 X2 |- g: Q2 S' n; m3 i公仔箱論壇shooting show seem like shitTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ a2 A4 R1 l* b- X4 H9 x5 `
omg.... i hv to stop it...
完全同意,電視台無兢爭對手,製作垃圾劇集,侮辱觀眾智慧,觀眾只可選擇"睇"或者"唔睇"
因為有慣性收視...
When you got complaints on the frontline staff, you have to look at the managers at the back. This is the basic principle of management.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb& G6 w4 W6 I' l0 s) d. e7 R3 `# `
% ?( r: ~7 g$ E1 v3 y, o2 J) A( q
We have so many rubbish drama going on at TVB now because the TOP MANAGEMENT IS DOING NOTHING.
5 B1 l6 s% G' Q0 [; f* b2 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: X9 i/ |9 Q/ T! m大海航行靠舵手. Changing the CEO of TVB will shake everything up. Producers, script writers, directors and actors/actress will take things seriously.
totally agreed.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' p) Y# c1 @0 K/ p. S
that is the worst i even see in TVB.
9 k- i) }- B. e' C0 S  `0 k" W
5 N3 ^+ }4 q5 y6 ^+ q4 X( [# O( U2 nwww1.tvboxnow.comwaste my time and good for making me sleeping.
返回列表