返回列表 回復 發帖
Unfortunately feelings too twists and turns, still want to thank you for sharing!
Looks like the season for the Lakers is beginning to turn around.  4 in a row.

Winning them barely and kinda ugly at times, but I believe they are getting there.   Hopefully they will gel and continue their success.
Lakers playing today makes Christmas Day more special
比前面精彩多了
hello1
I hope Lakers finished with between 4 to 6 worst record.  In the past, the worst team not necessary gets the #1 pick versus the others gets the #1 pick.
Lakers, please keep losing until the end of season.  We need a higher percentage for this year's lottery pick.
The Lakers cannot win anymore games.  They want to be around 5th to 6th worst team in NBA.  According to the Statistics in the last 12 years, the 5th or 6th team had the #1 pick several times.
12# potato8
This team needs to tank but not doing it too obviously.  The way the future of this team is going, only lottery pick in 2014, then no lottery pick for couple of years.  They are definitely relying on the Free Agent and lottery pick.
Lakers, Lakers guaranteed for 6th spot but can lose the last game with a Boston win which I think Danny Ainge would tell his coach to sit down Rondo to tank the last game to not to tie Lakers for the 5th spot.  Since 2000, the 5th seed and the 6th seed dominated the top 3 lottery picks.
I and the rest of the Lakers fans hoping a new season with better players.  Getting a great lottery pick and fire Mike Dantoni is a start of a new beginning.  Must keep Jodi Meek, Nick Young, Wesley Johnson, Jordan Hill, etc.  but let Pau go because he is truly over the hill.
I and the rest of the Lakers fans hoping a new season with better players.  Getting a great lottery pick and fire Mike Dantoni is a start of a new beginning.  Must keep Jodi Meek, Nick Young, Wesley J ...
myan728 發表於 2014-4-17 09:55 AM
And find a way to get rid of Steve Nash too!
Now Mike (Pringo) Dantoni is gone, we need to be more deliberate finding a good coach.  Yes, focus on the lottery pick first.  Send a lucky person to the lottery draft pick so that we can get from #1 to #3 pick, no worse than that.
Mark Jackson, Lionel Hollin, George Karl and Jerry Sloan are strong candidates for Lakers Head coaching job.
最近这里都没有人了吗??????
返回列表