返回列表 回復 發帖

米高勞特立下季教西維爾?

Laudrup To Quit For Sevilla?

Michael Laudrup could become the next coach of Sevilla after his agent confirmed that he will be leaving Getafe before hitting out at the club for not aspiring to bigger things.

The Danish coach has seen his stock rise after a year with the Madrilenian club and he has now received interest from Spanish teams as well as England, Portugal, Russia and Turkey.

Bayram Tutumlu, Laudrup's representative, was adamant that his client was set to switch clubs and stated that things could have been so much better had Getafe let him have the players he wanted.

"It is not the Getafe is too small. Ángel has left him to work, for all his faults and good points, but the chapter of Laudrup at Getafe has finished" he told Globo FM.

"I was really unhappy when the team lost to Bayern. It could have been the best season for a hundred years. I am not happy with the season overall. Things could have much better. If you are leading 3-1 against Bayern with only a few minutes to go, you should not lose the tie.

"I do not blame the Getafe goalkeepers, they are very good, but they have failed at decisive times. Also, if Michael had some strikers that could score more regularly then Getafe would now be qualified for the Champions League or the UEFA Cup.

"Of the five forwards there, none scored as many goals as Güiza. That is just bad management. Ángel is my friends, but he can also make mistakes."

While offers have been received from many countries, Tutumlu admits that Laudrup would prefer to remain in Spain, the country where he spent the majority of his playing career.

"Spain is like his second country and his family is very happy here. If he stays here though, it will have to be a team at the same level as Michael," he continued.

Without stating whether Sevilla had made an approach, the agent was asked whether he they are one of the interested club despite having Manolo Jiménez in charge.

"Sevilla? Why not? There are various clubs in different countries that are interested. Galatasaray are mad about him. Others have called me from Portugal, Russia and England," he continued "I am not talking about Chelsea though, it was another club."

Finally, Tutumlu revealed one of the key reasons why Laudrup was ready to move on from Getafe and search for a new challenge after only one season at the helm.

"He is not going to be able to do more than he has done after the way the he and the players felt after losing to Bayern. I do not believe that they will have the same reaction next year," he added.

"If you have asked me a month ago about all this I would not have said anything about the offers, not until the club were safe. Now I have said everything. We must not move ahead of ourselves."

呢位Denmark教练係前锋出身!
而且仲踢过巴塞,皇马等球会,
我估计经验方面应该唔係大问题!
返回列表