返回列表 回復 發帖

[足球] 英超精華 Match of the Day 1st & 2nd Dec 2018 720p HD

EPL - Match of the Day 1st & 2nd Dec 2018 720p HD
3 A/ Q! V, H$ u$ e+ T" M' i4 l公仔箱論壇Video : MKV; H.264; 1280x720; 50 fps, ~3000 kbps
# w- O1 T9 x5 Stvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAudio : English (AC3, 6ch, 384 Kbps, 48 kHz)
8 @* f' ?; B/ Z" x( Cwww1.tvboxnow.com01.12.2018 :Gary Lineker presents highlights of Saturday's Premier League games, including Manchester City versus Bournemouth, plus action from Friday's encounter between Cardiff and Wolves. www1.tvboxnow.com4 B3 K2 p5 |! O8 ^) r" L

: s' {' h& \: U2 [8 L! Swww1.tvboxnow.comReigning champions Manchester City have won their six previous Premier League meetings with Bournemouth, but the Cherries' attack, featuring Callum Wilson and Ryan Fraser, should test the home side.
* k$ l: k# p7 J+ m1 V" Swww1.tvboxnow.com2 Q8 M* ]# _& F* F# i; k- r
02.12.2018 : Highlights of three Premier League derbies, with Liverpool hosting Merseyside rivals Everton, Arsenal taking on Tottenham and another all-London clash between Chelsea and Fulham.
1 X) C: K2 D: l* }) F' S$ t) t5 B) i, m
Everton have not won away to rivals Liverpool since 1999 so are hoping for a change of fortune under new boss Marco Silva, who took charge this summer. There is also a debutant in the dugout at the north London derby, with Arsenal head coach Unai Emery hoping for a winning start against Tottenham. And at Stamford Bridge, west London pride is at stake as Chelsea take on newly promoted Fulham.
5 o8 |# K' F7 A$ f& ^. hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
9 j. o, E6 {3 E, BMark Chapman introduces all the action, as well as analysis of the goals and incidents from the rest of the weekend's games

附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
1# jctlau
, h- V. _& L! ^1 }) W& R8 w720 P support support
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
Been waiting for this long time, Thank you so much sir!!
waiting for the latest 'match of the day'
thanks
THANK YOU FOR SHARING《英超精華 MATCH OF THE DAY2018/12/01+02 & SPECIAL THANKS jctlau ^^
返回列表