返回列表 回復 發帖

Westlife - Season In The Sun

**Download Here**tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: H0 D2 g' u1 r2 {) N" i! w

! j3 b+ M% y' l. J' i! u$ Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLyric:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! I* m7 b, e/ R$ |& n
) v* [. z6 n8 k
Goodbye to you my trusted friend
7 _. K* N; a( _1 p9 A6 ywww1.tvboxnow.comWe've known each otherTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 `( t/ j; n" I7 m
Together we've climned hills and trees公仔箱論壇- {  C& v0 r, O4 w
Learned of love and ABC'stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' W. c3 m- m3 y# a8 V' v
Skinned our hearts and skinned our kneesTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 x8 k- G9 y! h$ Q- ^6 ~: A; i; p
Goodbye my friend it's hard to die
' o% q$ ~) o1 B0 DWhen all the birds are singing in the skywww1.tvboxnow.com* [: F; s  g3 D  P
Now that spring is in the air公仔箱論壇' m& d1 L1 U, o1 h9 H4 U
Pretty girls are everywherewww1.tvboxnow.com; X: ], \$ ^4 S( m* l: V+ D# v
Think of me and I'll be there公仔箱論壇) \0 f0 K! S0 p+ n7 S& N0 z
We had joy, we had fun6 D# a3 `/ p& ]" G( O3 ^
we had seasons in the sun
* B& E& C4 E7 ^9 |+ h- Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut the hills that we climbed
  \9 `$ O1 `  X  nWere just seasons out of time
" V! E4 X% x% z公仔箱論壇Wish you enjoy this music-fireinice
9 o3 m" [$ ?1 m  ~, WGoodbye Papa please pray for me& X  l$ a4 U2 _8 H
I was the black sheep of the family
- ?- x3 D" b% Q8 \0 L* ~, a( AYou tried to teach me right from wrong
/ w$ Z0 c! ?) x( m$ z' [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbToo much wine and too much songTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。# ~8 A' W) c( \. \* }
Wonder how I got along
, }1 }& L8 P8 d* w( P% u* d公仔箱論壇Goodbye Papa it's hard to die
+ @* E4 j( }5 s1 v6 H: I公仔箱論壇When all the birds are singing in the sky+ v; V# _) _! ?- M; d" J+ g8 p
Now that the spring is in the air
7 e( \; A' l0 A5 e7 p- j. A' nLittle children everywhere
. h# B0 k  c' b, l$ K: r8 h8 {) l4 ~When you see them, I'll be there6 \# f7 k- `5 {
We had joy, we had fun
* J( W7 d" C# Z0 pWe had seasons in the sun公仔箱論壇/ `% H9 ^* m2 _4 b' _) _
But the wine and the songTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 o( h. D# p; U0 l+ y/ K/ Q  @: w' ?
Like the seasons have all gone
* y' m3 I; i1 R+ f% Ewww1.tvboxnow.comWe had joy, we had funTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 }6 L1 c$ }% n$ @
We had seasons in the sunwww1.tvboxnow.com  v) j; S3 @. X& N% N' a: p
But the wine and the songwww1.tvboxnow.com' k5 Y4 e* {9 R3 r) C2 F/ [; X2 B
' m! i0 Z; C1 j+ f公仔箱論壇Thank you for enjoying Fireinice Group's music lrc!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 q% Y8 w2 Q: [0 E& t
Goodbye Michelle my little one
9 Z; t+ @; j1 t( o0 n5 d. `$ eYou gave me love and helped me find the suntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  ?0 H) a- t3 s/ Q; T! X7 b
And every time that I was down
4 L* U! Y" }: P1 ITVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You would always come aroundTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" M5 R: d- K. \% m  a; C' ^
And get my feet back on the groundtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( i- {$ R% h# A; G: T8 J0 n4 P: N
Goodybye Michelle it's hard to die
3 h# n" q  x3 g8 D" i/ l7 M2 pwww1.tvboxnow.comWhen all the birds are singing in the sky
9 @' Z# [7 ]+ k: p2 pTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Now that the spring is in the airTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。. Z0 @6 y# S8 p+ J& f* ~
With the flowers everywherewww1.tvboxnow.com: x/ h* H+ B4 z9 O& W* U
I wish that we could both be there公仔箱論壇3 @/ r9 [* u/ p- L* A% s7 b& w
We had joy, we had fun
* J2 @0 A0 l) v/ k- [8 mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。we had seasons in the sun7 a  o6 r- X0 |- i
But the hills that we climbedtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. M# Q5 h9 h# u7 z! E7 W4 f
Were just seasons out of time
1 C2 w' J6 Z8 `  Y$ J: T5 L  ^www1.tvboxnow.comWe had joy, we had funTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 \- l! N" E& J6 X
We had seasons in the sun
- P1 [; c( s. j公仔箱論壇But the wine and the songwww1.tvboxnow.com* \4 x8 V8 t( C- R; |" l
Like the seasons have all goneTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% ?7 i% t# j. o& j
We had joy, we had fun公仔箱論壇- K- j' B4 b. w6 L0 \  e( Z
We had seasons in the sun
9 `( l' P& e; Z& c7 bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But the wine and the song
* L2 l( b# R1 jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLike the seasons have all goneTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 T" Y0 r' D( O6 ^+ c
We had joy, we had fun
, {3 }# `2 I1 F  v6 h# ^4 d9 C/ ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We had seasons in the suntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 o$ Q# n' E$ ~
But the wine and the song公仔箱論壇- t# C- q1 ~: `: \8 Y2 }/ i* H8 X
8 H  Z$ @( j2 G" f- b; g' Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe had joy, we had fun
; N! n* g2 m$ A+ ~* AWe had seasons in the sun
+ ~- F/ L" y9 W5 I, n公仔箱論壇But the wine and the song

美白针 ~~ http://madzjoeybeauty.blogspot.com
返回列表