返回列表 回復 發帖

阿泰和喇嘛的爆发及禅师留队

,  描述: Where Lakers Happens!

阿泰和喇嘛的爆发及禅师留队

Artest gives Lakers one more weapon

阿泰是湖人的另一件武器

As Ron Artest goes, so go the Lakers? Well, no. But clearly, if Artest is going well offensively -- as he was Wednesday, scoring 18 points in Game 2 of the Western Conference finals -- it's going to be a real issue for opponents.

如果阿泰表现走高,湖人也会无解?不是的,但是,很明显,如果阿泰在进攻端打出一定的水准,正如周三西部决赛G2,拿下18分,那么这就是对手需要切实考虑的问题了。

Artest is averaging 16 points in the first two games of the series with Phoenix and has been in double figures in four of the past five games, after reaching that mark just twice in the first seven games of the postseason.

在与太阳的两场系列赛中,阿泰场均可以达到16分,而在过去的五场比赛中,阿泰有四场可以拿到上双的得分,而在季后赛首轮,他只有两次得分上双。

"You know, he's taking the shots that are there," said Lakers coach Phil Jackson. "He's bailed us out on a number of shots tonight. I thought he played a great first half for us." Artest had 15 points at halftime.

禅师说:“你看到了,他投进了他该投进的球,今晚他的一些投篮是很重要的,我认为他上半场的比赛打的太棒了”。阿泰上半场独得15分。

Artest's output was part of a balanced attack that saw six players score in double figures. It's pretty hard," said Artest, "because we have dead-eye shooters and dead-eye finishers and unselfish players. I don't know how many assists we had tonight, but I'm sure it was pretty good for us."

阿泰的表现表明湖人进攻的平衡性,湖人有六名球员得分上双。阿泰说:“那很艰难,因为我们有神准的投手,有无敌的终结者,也有很无私的球员,我记不得我们今晚有多少助攻,但是我确信这对我们来说是个好事情”。

Led by Kobe Bryant's 13 assists, the Lakers had 32. Far too many Lakers had big nights, as far as Suns coach Alvin Gentry was concerned. "We can survive two guys, three guys," Gentry said before Game 2. "We can't survive four, five guys playing at a real high level, not with that team."

在科比13次助攻的带领下,湖人全队送出了32次助攻。有多位湖人球员打出了漂亮的数据。正如太阳主教练金特利所担心的,他在G2赛前说:“我们可以承受两三个人的打击,但是,当有四五名球员都打出如此高水平的比赛时,我们就很难应付了”。

A SMALLER PAYDAY

关于降薪

In Wednesday's installment of Guess Phil's Future, Jackson was asked to comment on a report he'd already been told that if he returns next season, his salary will be cut from $12 million to $5 million.

在周三继续的《菲尔未来大猜想》中,别人问及禅师如何看待报道称如果下赛季自己继续指教湖人,他的薪水将从1200万减少至500万的说法。

After a certain amount of verbal jousting, Jackson allowed that, "Yes, it's been indicated it will be a salary cut." He wouldn't confirm that cut would be to $5 million, however. "I'm not going to say 'down,' " he said. "It's weird to say stuff like that. ... "It's still a ridiculous salary, whatever it is."

经过些许舌战之后,禅师承认:“是的,有消息说薪水会减少。”但是他并未确认会减少至500万。但是他说“我是不会说降薪的,说那样的话感觉就很奇怪了,但是无论薪水是多少,那感觉仍然是有点荒唐”。

LUCKY' LAMAR

幸运的喇嘛

Gentry downplayed the ongoing discussion of Amar'e Stoudemire's comment that Lamar Odom's 19-point, 19-rebound night in Game 1 had been "lucky." After saying that "lucky" probably wasn't the word Stoudemire was looking for, Gentry added, "At the end of the night, you've got to go out and play anyway, so it doesn't matter what is said. "And I'll say this right here:

喇嘛G1豪取1919板的恐怖两双,之后小厮将喇嘛的表现定义为“”,金特利选择不再去讨论小厮的言论,他认为大家所理解的“幸运”并不是小厮所说的那个词幸运,他还说:“每晚你必须准备好去打好比赛,所以,不管别人说了什么,我觉得,这件事到此为止吧”。

Somebody said it's bulletin-board material and gives them an opportunity to get fired up. If you have to have somebody say something about you to get fired up to play in the Western Conference finals, then there's something wrong anyway." Odom followed Monday's effort with 17 points and 11 rebounds in Game 2.

有些人说是技术统计给了他们爆发的机会,如果在西部决赛中你需要某些人说些话,然后才能爆发的话,那就有些问题了。在周一的爆发后,喇嘛G2继续强势,贡献1711板。
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表