返回列表 回復 發帖
okie... i need to confirm somethings is did u try unplug ur hdd and connect to other computer see whether can open up your files inside the hdd??

actually NTLDR is stand for "NT Loader" and is a boot loader to boot up the windows that you placed inside your hdd.
the problem that u state above that even u put the window xp cd  didn't had any respond at all. so did your bios's boot sequence set it to cd-rom? or is it your cd-rom drive can totally read the window xp cd?

[ 本帖最後由 asus_p2_vb 於 2008-3-7 11:38 PM 編輯 ]
to set the bios sequence:
1st go bios -----> then when u see the "advanced" this word and enter into it ----> after that u should see "boot sequence" this words, enter it and select which drive u gonna boot 1st follow by 2nd drive and so on and so fourth.

p.s. if have any questions, welcome to PM me, i'll try my best to solve your problem^^
原帖由 kdong 於 2008-3-8 03:11 PM 發表
sorry pls forgive my stupid, what is bios and how i can go insite bios ? TQ
don't mention that ^^,

actually BIOS refers to the firmware code run by a personal computer when first powered on. The primary function of the BIOS is to identify and initiate component hardware (such as hard disk, floppy and optical disk drives). This is to prepare the machine so other software programs stored on various media can load, execute, and assume control of the PC. Which mean that BIOS is very important component without this BIOS, this PC can said that is a rubbish or useless.

so to get in into BIOS, once the 1st screen is presented , u need to press the DEL button to get into BIOS Setup then u try to go this screen that i mention above the step.
your welcome, hope that really can help u ^^
ok... u should see the screen something like that

then once u see the words "Advanced Bios Features" then u enter into after that can change teh boot sequence which drive u which to boot 1st .
返回列表