返回列表 回復 發帖

<惡魔樂章>世界禁歌-黑色星期天

世界禁歌 黑色星期天
/ p; c6 @' {9 R& Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhttp://www.hzsf.com.cn/lajicheng/music/sunday01.mp3
1 G5 `; |' ~0 j, wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 E# N+ n; W8 Uwww1.tvboxnow.com國際奇案~~<<黑色的星期天>> tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. }& q0 Y' M& g& {. m/ \! s9 R( U/ u
五十多年前,音樂史上曾發生過一宗著名的「國際音樂奇案」:人們因聽這首樂曲而自殺的事件接連不斷地發生。 2 q% d3 Z, t4 [1 y7 x0 i& l
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 s  j0 q7 }9 E0 u& C
當時某天,在比利時的某酒吧,人們正在一邊品著美酒,一邊聽音樂。
) R& J7 H+ z8 i, r! ]3 z1 }' |( MTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。當樂隊剛剛演奏完法國作曲家魯蘭斯.查理斯創作的《黑色的星期天》這首管弦樂曲時,$ s! a! U2 g% S$ x- A
就聽到一聲歇斯底里的大喊:「我實在受不了啦!」只見一名匈牙利青年一仰脖子喝光了杯中酒,
! O- E) `- c# _% K; _掏出手槍朝自己 太陽穴扣動扳機「砰」的一聲就倒在血泊裡。
7 q1 t' R; ]/ X4 E$ ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
) O! _+ @  _/ e8 C9 M0 ]) \; {7 w一名女警察對此案進行調查,但費盡九牛二虎之力,也查不出這青年為什麼要自殺。
. q" K3 v7 y/ E+ R9 `最後,她抱著僥倖心理買來一張那天樂隊演奏過的《黑色的星期天》這唱片,心想,也許從這裡可以找到一點破案的蛛絲馬跡。. ], R! G1 ~; _
她把唱片放了一遍後,結果也自殺了。公仔箱論壇- @8 |( N" e& J3 c* m
人們在她的辦公桌上發現她留給警察的一封信
; |" \; ]5 A4 X) f) e  WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。「局長閣下,我受理的案件不用繼續偵查了,其兇手就是樂曲《黑色的星期天》。我在聽這首曲子時,TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  `" Y8 I6 K, O3 i. e! v
也忍受不了它那悲傷旋律的刺激,只好謝絕人世了。」
+ w% F, Z" O" u+ D4 Cwww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com# A1 K7 E  N: _9 n* E
無獨有偶。美國紐約市一位開朗活潑的女打字員與人閒聊時,聽說《黑色的星期天》如何使人傷感,便好奇地借了這首樂曲的唱片回家聽。www1.tvboxnow.com; o6 J: w4 |" @" D+ V" Q( c/ n
第二天她沒有去上班,人們在她房間發現她已自殺身亡,唱機上正放著那張《黑色的星期天》的唱片。0 }% \; z  A3 ^/ ]  i/ P
她在遺書中說:「我無法忍受它 的旋律,這首?惜l就是我的葬禮曲目。」
! A6 B; @0 |( U3 L8 W, c
: Y1 I. D1 Y' P9 p' I* Z+ [tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在華盛頓,有位剛成名的鋼琴演奏家應邀參加一個沙龍聚會,並為來賓演奏。
7 \; H, K; r' E1 G! J% G公仔箱論壇席間一位來賓突然接到她母親車禍身亡的長途電話,因那天正好是星期天,便請鋼琴家為其母演奏《黑色的星期天》以示哀悼。
9 X0 G7 t1 C2 S# a* {" P3 c: Bwww1.tvboxnow.com鋼琴家極不情願地彈了這首曲子,剛演奏完畢,便由於過度悲傷,導致心臟病發作而撲倒在鋼琴上,再也沒有起來。
+ G2 _5 c6 Z( \! G1 p& f+ W& @1 ?
8 ]( ]" C# Q- E' o  J) ftvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在義大利米蘭,一個音樂家聽說了這些奇聞之後感到困惑不解,不相信《黑色的星期天》會造成如此嚴重的後果,
% P, t& F- ?% Itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb便試著在自己客廳用鋼琴彈奏了一遍,竟也死在鋼琴旁,並在《黑色的星期天》的樂譜上寫下這樣的遺言:
/ `; m( |  C8 _# L' z5 Hwww1.tvboxnow.com「這樂曲的旋律太殘酷了,這不是人類所能忍受的曲子,毀掉它吧,不然會有更多的人因受刺激而喪命。」
, Z; w1 F4 G, h9 g! [" ^$ ^www1.tvboxnow.com$ w) \* [& u3 Y1 `1 @
《黑色的星期天》當時被人們稱為「魔鬼的邀請書」,至少有100人因聽 了它而自殺,因而查禁長達13年之久。
5 u- O3 ?! t! i" d3 `關於作曲家本人創作曲子的動機,連精神分析家和心理學家也無法提出圓滿的解釋。 / _' @3 c7 @4 \) O3 `2 s: b

1 M/ v8 }3 Z& ^. A) d公仔箱論壇由於自殺的人越來越多,美、英、法、西班子等諸多國家的電臺便召開了 一次特別會議,號昭歐美各國聯合抵制《黑色的星期天》。 tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# Y* P$ ~, m2 B" r' G+ ]0 f+ x

/ r7 d' ^9 F9 k  ^7 H2 i, N這首殺人的樂曲終於被銷毀了,作者也因為內疚而在臨終前懺悔道:
1 o( l+ q* h/ y8 i9 e「沒 想到,這首樂曲給 人類帶來了如此多的災難, 讓上帝在另一個世界來懲罰我的靈魂吧!」
$ y: W6 X- ]: wtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
+ c( M" p7 \3 D4 Q6 f. d  N& atvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
4 i/ E" \' G0 _  n* I# v+ G) g
1 A5 }( w2 W) l2 H, T( s& Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb其他關於<黑色星期天>的資料:
7 Q, s8 V9 T+ D  rEnglish translation of the original 6 N, ?! X7 L/ j' [
The original song was written in 1933 by two Hungarians, Rezso Seress (music)
9 s* N5 [5 t, \5 S* c9 Yand Laszlo Javor (lyrics), and consisted of the first two stanza
. h# d& |- e# v9 ?) a5 r( E+ zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。only -- the last stanza was added later, also first in Hungarian,
; I' Y9 D, O7 I4 D# K" X, I0 p+ i6 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。as Zoe Orosz from Hungary pointed out to me.
9 k1 R+ }2 t( x" iZoe added:
( S) K. X' V! Y$ JTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Actually, the second part of the song in Hungarian is not so reassuring at all.
6 ~) p- W( h) q( e) P; {0 \It is if at all possible, much gloomier than the first two stanzas, almost apocalyptic.
/ L, [, M; r+ N5 |# ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIt looks like the pessimism of the song was too much for the translators and they made their translation a happier one.
; E; Q; g1 ?4 @: C, G$ c9 d* v) vwww1.tvboxnow.comIn that case one might argue that the translator has done a bad job
5 y4 @* h; i) d4 y' u7 atvb now,tvbnow,bttvband 'ruined' the song, or in other words: a translator has to maintain the original spirit
% L8 H8 A: l3 q+ H7 Ewww1.tvboxnow.comand intentions of the song. On the other hand,
: t% s9 m" L1 ^2 {* ^" i0 m2 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvba translator may also be more than just a translator and based on the original create a new song.
+ Y) s7 B+ _" g+ h) Qwww1.tvboxnow.comPerhaps the Sam Lewis mentioned in the credits is responsible for this.
! b& v7 j' P$ g! H  O公仔箱論壇2 B2 P6 A$ G8 m4 G* `  K
Zoe Orosz also made a translation into English of the original Hungarian song, adding: tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" {' x+ H7 S& O* y* T% h
It looks like Javor wrote the first part and Seress the second. It is very-very gloomy.
5 r2 }) N9 }4 R0 ?( O% Mwww1.tvboxnow.comIt seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end.
4 J' p/ c( ~" gwww1.tvboxnow.comI'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible. To be honest,
. J' r- v4 z* b* rTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I don't think it was ruined at all. We are a very pessimistic people, 0 S# Q3 |) q; }1 d
so maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form.
% A) ?" Y7 B' ~0 }) x3 N  |+ ?www1.tvboxnow.com" {9 Z. e1 x. I. o4 M+ T) H- S( g! a
The war Zoe mentions could be the First World War, as the song originates from the 1930s. TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; B6 K7 h& A/ {3 _, v* \
But since the second part of the song is even more gloomy than the first part, TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" ^, J& x1 L& a4 k; L4 ]3 P
the second part may have been added after the Second World War.公仔箱論壇  a" E. M( m1 m* f8 v& W! R
1 k9 h/ U& A- J: Q6 K" t7 C, V+ j- U9 ~
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 E; x+ d) s3 D* i  i% r

' i$ R3 R* m+ Y( X$ S1 n1 ?1 Y- ~5 sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Someone said that:
+ y( z3 o7 X) ]www1.tvboxnow.comI like this song very much! It is a little jazzy, and Sarah's singing and the music create the right mood for the song.
! Q( o/ V, T9 ~公仔箱論壇One thing is very strange, though. The mood changes between the second and the third stanza,
7 }5 T0 `: f# m0 j9 g% ibecause she wakes up and realises that the gloomy first two stanzas were nothing but a dream and the third stanza is then more chearful.
1 B) v6 M) s; U: ^! z- X  c4 k: Dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThis change of mood is strangely rather abrupt: 公仔箱論壇) _; M' L% `$ F3 d' e' K0 f
the pause is less than a second -- Sarah has barely enough time to catch her breath.
8 T  ?$ w. u) v# |* G( Ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI would have expected the change in mood between stanzas two and three to be build up a little more gradually, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" G) S. V: r5 `
in five to ten seconds or so. After all, waking up and realising that it was a dream takes time. tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb" F; q, E' n) K. S) d+ e! i, X
Hazan suggested that the last stanza could still be part of the dream: the singer has lost her lover,
6 n+ s* _7 g) `1 Q5 Zcontinues her mourning in her dream, and as a reaction to the pain wishes it was all but a dream:
" _6 a9 Q' S9 }% ?/ I"I find you asleep in the deep of my heart", not next to her in bed.
. w, j* K+ R$ `: x6 f+ n6 K9 s% H3 r公仔箱論壇I do not think this is what is meant here. The change of mood, the use of the words www1.tvboxnow.com1 u" E$ [- {+ P# H' n
"I was only dreaming / I wake" and also the lines "I hope / TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ \' I# U9 j: M6 v
that my dream never haunted you" make me think that the singer has woken up
) R  }; H, y: H6 j+ E+ E7 p! ?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(though the whole text is written in the past tense).
) @# z2 C9 b) i( ]4 G0 L: Q, Hwww1.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇; Z- N, |; k- i$ ?, e/ l% T* B! Z

! q+ [9 S. }9 j2 C# G0 K7 T公仔箱論壇多關於黑色星期天,大概都話呢首歌係1930s死左好多人,後來禁左.後來出左英文版先無咁恐怖(之前應該仲恐怖) TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ B1 k" q6 d; O5 |) a. \" ]
"It seems to refer to the horrors of a war at the end. www1.tvboxnow.com, G/ P! w4 g) k3 T& B8 f* o2 K
I'm glad that there's an English version that makes it less terrible. www1.tvboxnow.com" M! D1 j) a2 ]% B! g
To be honest, I don't think it was ruined at all.We are a very pessimistic people, tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ {% K6 k# n; s1 Z( u
so maybe it was good after all that it was not made popular in its original form."
: e) Q  [' k5 Y8 Y6 w% A* b就係呢個啦.... ; \: B' h  Y' [  U/ Y; b3 Z1 `; s
仲有套movie係關於首歌,叫做"Ein Lied von Lieve und Tod -- Gloomy Sunday"% L4 h1 l: N6 z/ r9 }! l

1 w" ?- ?! \3 f+ ?; Hwww1.tvboxnow.com
' h# L3 n% ^+ Q& [* hwww1.tvboxnow.com作曲者不是法國的,而是匈牙利的Rezso Seress,1935年作。
* f) z2 C) d: U1 D, [$ {被翻成了無數版本,英文是其中之一
5 \: X! r- f  ]4 W" t2 q公仔箱論壇翻唱者: 公仔箱論壇& }) B; m+ }3 I% K% n0 k; Q7 N
Billie Holliday, Louis Armstrong, Sammy Davis Jr., Elvis Costello, Stan Kenton, Ray Charles, * y, D4 Z* A+ B. x
Josephine Baker, Sinead O’Connor, Maurice Chevalier, Tom Jones, Mantovani, Lydia Lunch, Bjork,
: c) Y( I+ @1 H2 MSarah MacLachlan,Christian Death, Gitane Demone.... 公仔箱論壇) c' ]3 E+ {" x( p5 e  J' m% `

$ S- s) d# g* i7 ^" `$ jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。(轉貼)
返回列表