返回列表 回復 發帖
I think later part of the show will be like this: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" }( [! J, f3 a# C' T0 Y4 e
( w7 j2 \! H3 K; ?
EVA will be facing some crime issue and ppl wanna murder her. Then she regret and want to go back to Pro Sir but it is late. Pro Sir will reject her. Then she will be murder by killers. Thus, the mafia king also suspect EVA pass some evidence of his crime to Pro sir and start hunting him meanwhile Pro Sir, swear to himself to find out the actual murderer.
2 K- ]6 h; [; B2 X" cwww1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com$ ]+ V) {0 [. L  l2 T3 D0 b
Or...
! V3 D* J% D, b+ i% Z; Vwww1.tvboxnow.comTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 E' M9 ~5 {7 x7 Z: V
EVA regret and wanna find Pro Sir for helps and got a lot of regret words to say to him but she did not have chance to do the confession to Pro Sir and being murder. Then Pro Sir swear to find out the murder...
/ x: W& X" a  }( }* ^. w% mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* ]  Y7 L0 ~5 j/ ~1 A3 }tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHmm.... how are my stories... please give comments. Don't angry me yeah i just have a thinker it might goes this way...
返回列表