返回列表 回復 發帖
i think u really love ur gf...but by the way...u done a stupid thing...that is u hurt urself vry much...ppl is live for himself or herself...nt other ppl...so u must make urself feel happy always...but i think u r nt happy at all....u torturing urself....force urself to forgive her....but she repeat for many times....when she repeat wat she had done the second time....u nt supposed to forgive her adi...i think she is playing u....dun so stupid...chao298 r right....this kind of gf...throw away...u cn found one better than her 100% de....sumore she even nt respect u as her bf....she know u n her wat relationship...but she still wan do that....dun trust her anymore....if nt...she will hurt u 4th times...5th times....this kind of gf nt worth!!!!!!!!!break wif her...y oso said that her heart oso nt here adi.....y dun let go?!give some happy days to ueself....life is juz few tenth years....u must make sure u live happy everyday....this only will feel that ur life full of colourful.....u found this gf is maybe ur bad luck...but next time maybe will good luck...found a super nice n good gf leh....who know?!right?!no matter wat u do...pls think about urself 1st....always happy n smile no matter wat happen....^^
返回列表