返回列表 回復 發帖
hi, pretty, very nice to meet you
, E! ^' }% O# Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbFrom now on, post more pic la....don't be afraid to show your angelic face to us 6 K7 _( z2 C7 h# Z1 \0 l
You have just become another reason for me to come to this section all the time:onion05:
$ ^9 s+ I. f8 k# }2 x( Etvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI will wait for your new pic lor

回復 #45 deyi_mizu 的帖子

If I say I like you, why is it a nightmare
6 H% H9 g5 N2 D& AAm i really a horrible person:019:
, L5 |+ c& n+ K& f- i8 a+ H公仔箱論壇
9 h! w/ w, M5 [* ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbdon't listen to little angel la
, u  d' B6 W$ s公仔箱論壇she is just jealous that I don't like her

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 12:15 AM 發表
( J  v7 h2 F# r- {  X' X
9 |* e0 E- G$ J1 d; Eno thank you
* a, S$ Y  ]& U, H' H+ Rbut you can always ask that ocean guy ga~ TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' `. P1 W& B, Y2 d. @( g& K
i bet he will want to say yes for sure..! :onion05:
# s8 ]+ N5 O% r7 U( Q公仔箱論壇www1.tvboxnow.com+ v) [1 x" o8 T( b6 ^" Q
I can't la...I told you that I am already married.
1 Y. W/ i' W' a6 X公仔箱論壇As much as I want to marry deyi, I need to divorce first 1 Z7 W6 x9 T; W8 ^2 g& ]( a# V! j
but if I ask to divorce, my wife will kill me for sure
% e3 I. Z; K* a. wshe is very hot-temper, jealous all the time
# O7 |0 ~+ h' \8 S, \hey, you know my wife....you are very good friend with her....maybe you can talk to her tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( e( }* K; @. T) W
her name is niki

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 02:44 AM 發表 ) ]3 l0 r7 |  N* S4 O
公仔箱論壇7 q# y+ M( F" c# S0 R
8 L: @& q" Q: ]+ o) w/ R
it's ok:onion05:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& ?2 w4 T' R3 i4 U6 ^, W
i have a boyfriend and girlfriend and a wife too:onion31:
# n6 n" P' g- M6 }8 B$ l. e  ydont get divorce la:024:TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。6 m4 @) t' {) C2 v% ?
i dont want to see ur dead body somewhere公仔箱論壇/ m  S7 @, ]# o% h( U8 j
i want to know your wife, to see if she is very hot ...
. w0 ~  @! z/ [5 H7 s4 [9 \0 p. V1 s
( t, e) N+ y& t% }/ R# fok la....because I am very happy about my marriage anyway * A! a: Q1 Z" y1 |  N
my wife, niki, she is super hot-temper....she gets angry over nothing....and always jealous if I talk to a girl for one second
' e! z2 C; h+ b4 Y3 U4 a2 tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。I think it's better that you don't meet her and she doesn't want to go public www1.tvboxnow.com' g: S! P7 m' m+ b- g! L
Even though, she sounds so horrible, but that can't stop me from loving her....she is so cute, just like an angel from heaven

原帖由 小☆天使 於 2008-4-5 03:06 AM 發表
% ?$ Y: v0 C# T% z2 owww1.tvboxnow.com
: B, P6 @' U0 Y" g8 }# S% A, TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。im taken la worr :014:tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb7 w# t" E. X! P' C% v* |/ Y
:014: why not have him he~
3 z) {! X1 U( g7 D9 jhe is a very nice guy
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! u1 i  L* U+ I: z$ o! |/ h( V
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 m# Z0 n% p3 Q2 C/ a
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 E7 i6 Z2 K* \+ [# R8 j
sorry la...I am taken too...
# i( @' M# N, U/ g- h) J6 e' wMy heart is only for my one and only Niki
- l. @, Q* g# k. PTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。She is all I have and all I think about

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-5 10:04 AM 發表 * z+ E2 g# F+ f

- l0 d8 v6 ]3 j' C, q) Y, v$ Y- T, k
# W. c9 S5 ^6 P; t  F6 Xhaha~~what a "cute" wife u have:onion18: TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, g1 ]* u8 S* ?1 `
i dont mean to meet her in public, i mean online:014: ) m8 y- Q% v4 _$ g
maybe me and her should chat:onion05:
$ B; g1 L; P" u$ g! j- j6 Xwww1.tvboxnow.comi really want to see how she really is
5 |- |5 M% S5 f5 u5 ni think she reall ...
1 K+ C7 Q+ F+ y2 |, gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
( p$ {2 i# I+ L& U& qtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbOf course, she is very, super cute...that's why I married her la:onion10: * b* ?! D: D. P: E! {
She doesn't really like to chat online & T, a6 A; g  k% \
Also, if I introduce you to her, she may think that me and you have something....so, I try to avoid that la - c3 g8 N1 R0 D8 @! G. \- F
She always thinks that some girl will steal me from her someday....but I promise her that I won't change and love her 1314
3 e6 v& S; I+ {* O/ g公仔箱論壇I can't show her pic now la....she is a 大胖婆 now...she eats too much ice cream this month...I am trying to help her to get a better diet now

原帖由 deyi_mizu 於 2008-4-6 03:53 AM 發表
; ^. b2 O& o/ }6 Ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvb公仔箱論壇) r3 B# R: Y' G' c5 ^& f( F% _. p
0 [3 \9 l* J; a8 O( \. l" u3 \# t: U" t
well, people will change after marriage:onion03:
! c6 `+ g% `% i8 r( t( P( r0 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbaw...i really want to meet her though:onion18:www1.tvboxnow.com; M$ p. Z6 r, D) |; o: e- J
i hope she is as cute as you said she was la
' m+ {4 h% z% F, z8 G" f5 {$ k* e, |TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。um...1314 is too long, are u sure u want to be with  ...
' e& Y/ M# p! \& E. F# Y/ ?
8 Z1 Y9 ~2 z* O+ s. R% `5 f  }. o
it's ok la....I like her changes ge:014: www1.tvboxnow.com, y# w8 Q* p& r& O
but I just wish that she will learn how to cook...but she is just too lazy to learn
" W& t/ `( y0 j4 f4 s' v* q  q; X# Hwww1.tvboxnow.com1314 is ok for me la....spending time with her is my happest time....I always say to her "我很期望我可以帶你到一個只有你和我地方" TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 g7 Q8 {5 G: n% z+ u7 p, M+ S" Q
I will try to ask her to meet with you online la, but I am not promising anything

返回列表