返回列表 回復 發帖
I don't think Liverpool need striker, Torres has ability to score.....Important is improve midfielder.....
should bring in 1 left midfielder who can play as well as Gerrard

Do you all agree??
原帖由 Raishin 於 2008-1-18 03:40 PM 發表

i think we have lots of midfielder...like babel and he can play either left or right ....in EPL that onli gerrard and torres scoring quite a number of goal....kuyt and voronin i think each of them s ...
I agree with you that Kuyt and Voronin are less-contribution striker.....but if bring in 1 more striker....must make sure that he won't be same with them....
Like Kuyt....he can score 71 goals in 101 games when he was playing Dutch League.....but he can't score as much as when playing at Antfield....it is very disappointed.....Hope Huntelaar won't repeat the same thing happen if join Liverpool...

For left midfielder....i still feel that Liverpool lack of 1 player that can dribbling and crossing well from left side....
Babel lack of experience , Riise only know run and shoot with power, Kewell din't played well after recovering from injured, Benayoun can play well but not suitable if put him at left side....

I not challenge you....just state out what Liverpool should improve....happy can share with you too

評分次數

• canz85

i also come from malaysia....and 100% Liverpool fans......Liverpool is the best!!!!!!!!!!!
I agree wit Raishin....Babel still young and lack of experience....he may a key player for Liverpool in future but not now....
Babel still have many thing need to improve!!!!

返回列表