返回列表 回復 發帖
i know i know...
; O5 s. F2 b5 K, O公仔箱論壇
; [( _) ~( ~4 n  E' bbut that time i also angry...why she want to say it...www1.tvboxnow.com+ @6 I$ k: h/ m8 j( ~2 y

* V* I. Z2 `" xwww1.tvboxnow.comreally can't understand
說分手只是為了被挽留TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ y7 x+ {7 {2 ~8 F7 y, t
2 d  y2 B9 P- r! ~5 I8 U) p
i will remember this..TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, F7 H% P0 `. W3 X6 x5 ~+ J. c
i will chase back my gal...hope she accept me again

回復 #106 nightcat8290 的帖子

u r right....
  ~4 F; l) ^' R& x7 O/ p
5 |6 x' i+ M5 ^( P2 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。this only will make partner felt that hard to catch what he/she thinking...
& l% w  E: T) [% g* l! `3 G+ abad attitude
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表
6 g" X7 ]; S6 Z8 q! b公仔箱論壇i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ I' L# z+ D" Q7 P' Z+ `) G
www1.tvboxnow.com3 @1 P7 r% j1 |. S1 \9 p7 L, s

. J7 \# h9 K9 E& N" `6 z# f/ T% B- HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
2 x' J( u% K  S9 a, ^* Jwww1.tvboxnow.com
! a4 i! ]$ `( O% I8 A  C公仔箱論壇what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 G7 B+ O2 p6 U1 D. ?* L7 |! U
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb0 J0 L0 q/ ~: a4 V9 @' m
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 F! r+ n6 b8 u% A9 G3 d/ l3 }% E

# {" y' D& x! O  b0 Y" n: i+ |0 w2 ^( Yso girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....
  v! l  T! j4 c& _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbactually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
返回列表