返回列表 回復 發帖

STREAMYX Fair Use Policy

,  描述: Streamyx really block P2P
Hi, Friend, please read this
* N! T" P5 D* u公仔箱論壇
- j, t# a; u( g7 I2 `$ J+ @http://www.streamyx.com.my/customer_care/customer_care.php?id=customer_care_fair_usage_policy
The Fair Usage Policy ***automatically identifies*** the ***extremely heavy users*** and ***manages*** their bandwidth in order to protect the service of all our other customers. This traffic prioritization policy will protect the quality of service for the majority of our customers when they use the service, while at the same time, still allowing the extremely heavy users to continue to send and receive files with ***certain restrictions***. With this policy in place, we will prioritize Internet activities like web browsing, live streaming, messaging applications and VOIP access while traffic to ***P2P*** sites will be given ***lower priority***, due to the high bandwidth consumption of such services.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( {1 Y9 }: n# c% j

* c$ D8 y5 s" |1 ], W& V3 I4 `( \www1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com/ t+ f, j5 y" X. W1 G1 r& O
Please read carefully the word inside ***____***
TM will prioritize Internet activities like web browsing, live streaming, messaging applications and VOIP access while traffic to ***P2P*** sites will be given ***lower priority***, due to the high bandwidth consumption of such services
2 c: l( c' W% R& x3 }- E7 k: y% I" q6 \www1.tvboxnow.com公仔箱論壇/ c) Y. q( L( y& Y1 _$ Y! e, T
ONLY BT will be restricted, others OK!
Although it's disapointing, we still have no choice because it's still the best among the others, please note maxis and celcom have some restriction on the total monthly download......6 k: ~6 W! ]5 k$ V/ I. c
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( M, O1 ]9 e: s1 K
meaning as long as you achieve the maximum download per month, they will downgrade your speed to lower speed and wireless still not that stable compare to land line....
返回列表