返回列表 回復 發帖

Westlife - Season In The Sun

**Download Here**公仔箱論壇  N7 F; T3 W1 O7 u* _
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb6 E5 t: q; u& |; v
Lyric:
4 J' |& I7 ]+ w3 F/ [( l  Gwww1.tvboxnow.com; X1 w) x6 D' t$ l8 p$ A
Goodbye to you my trusted friend2 ?2 ^% D* O' A# @
We've known each otherTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。, F1 ]" f3 B( K* A
Together we've climned hills and trees% I9 _# S( C  y1 V/ Z
Learned of love and ABC's/ y! y, [7 g& Q- q! s
Skinned our hearts and skinned our knees, a2 @% ?7 Y; T& j+ D
Goodbye my friend it's hard to dietvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 q1 L. n: Y; r$ R$ L3 z
When all the birds are singing in the sky1 r9 x# L1 ]  G6 b3 C' x# v
Now that spring is in the air
' X# f3 S! X& r# ?. Z" ?Pretty girls are everywhereTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 z% v" o, [) A3 f
Think of me and I'll be thereTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 J7 v" c# S, E/ n
We had joy, we had funwww1.tvboxnow.com7 q" h) p' e# X$ i0 s. m
we had seasons in the sun
+ {3 t1 t7 ?0 d0 l/ FBut the hills that we climbed
6 O3 h' w8 u2 X/ \0 Q. eTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Were just seasons out of time, w. e/ X6 U0 X3 F& S$ A" X
Wish you enjoy this music-fireinice
0 b; Y4 z/ E# k0 a/ |$ M* p$ G/ l  K6 Utvb now,tvbnow,bttvbGoodbye Papa please pray for me  K1 z9 H6 G  s+ y. y
I was the black sheep of the family
6 F# d' x* h% ^" FYou tried to teach me right from wrong
! o9 K, R% ~+ `! }+ p/ T! ZToo much wine and too much songwww1.tvboxnow.com1 y4 `% A& N; i% t
Wonder how I got along
7 M/ N& t4 S1 i5 d; n* d8 zGoodbye Papa it's hard to die
+ z+ D, N2 O6 l  q) A5 A9 X公仔箱論壇When all the birds are singing in the sky
4 ^& W6 v$ Z1 g* z! U; owww1.tvboxnow.comNow that the spring is in the air
% A* W5 _1 s1 A# Nwww1.tvboxnow.comLittle children everywherewww1.tvboxnow.com" Z: K* r9 n- }5 P8 R% Z
When you see them, I'll be there
# p; x  L- e+ E- I9 H  rtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe had joy, we had funtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. o; |$ E. ?; w9 `/ j/ ?% v) ]1 P4 Y
We had seasons in the sun公仔箱論壇3 m3 i8 H' n3 ~" d% a
But the wine and the songTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! R9 p4 y' w6 x* t* n4 g9 a7 d, V7 x
Like the seasons have all gonewww1.tvboxnow.com* d5 Q$ H! o) a, [( |. z7 v
We had joy, we had fun# {4 D2 A! X& U( N0 _
We had seasons in the sun
- Q7 t% ~. v2 n0 Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut the wine and the song
" j2 u, z- b" aLike the seasons have all gone
7 Q6 o( Z- S- F# r6 M+ bTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Thank you for enjoying Fireinice Group's music lrc!
2 U3 o5 S  R' A$ y$ Fwww1.tvboxnow.comGoodbye Michelle my little one公仔箱論壇' f8 K+ z) x- e& \4 R6 L9 V
You gave me love and helped me find the sun
1 R. y2 U% K) n$ L& YTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。And every time that I was down
  S; Q' q. {+ B. GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。You would always come around0 A! O- q+ l4 v' r
And get my feet back on the groundTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ o, ~6 j$ L* c+ t# Y
Goodybye Michelle it's hard to dietvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 ?- w4 x7 t4 ^" @# v4 }# k/ }
When all the birds are singing in the skyTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: ?3 j, G1 G5 l. S* u% d
Now that the spring is in the air
4 |/ o8 s4 m: b/ x6 Y% i: Z" [公仔箱論壇With the flowers everywhere
# S1 o9 x* E8 S* `* Z( ?6 v- P: \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbI wish that we could both be there
0 K# b9 S* i" ~" _# m( l5 k% vWe had joy, we had fun* b6 J1 S9 ?. l4 L1 k
we had seasons in the sun
! W' r. f: `) `tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbBut the hills that we climbed# f8 [/ }$ }# G0 h1 ^9 F; _: a5 {
Were just seasons out of time
  C7 i4 E8 @! q- s- ]. Q9 }TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We had joy, we had funtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb4 s  h+ v' C+ S- _
We had seasons in the suntvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: w  P1 y2 A9 V* ^) Q2 h8 w+ k) K$ }
But the wine and the song
" i. d* k& ~; P9 b7 o4 M+ C# I/ xTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Like the seasons have all gone
; @2 n7 k5 g/ S# {, {6 oTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We had joy, we had fun
2 U% L. I7 ~& n7 OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。We had seasons in the sunwww1.tvboxnow.com7 h6 X6 }# ~7 Y2 ~
$ g1 T3 L- u# B* mtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbLike the seasons have all gone
  i2 c% c, E& R! |$ ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbWe had joy, we had funTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。3 m# A6 S$ [& n: A( q
We had seasons in the sun1 c4 ~( W* h9 R# S# h5 w) U/ W
" ^1 W2 s! P7 I0 H7 s" dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Like the seasons have all gone. p- f# m) F! E9 ?
We had joy, we had fun
$ Q! ?% D% Y' H3 _www1.tvboxnow.comWe had seasons in the sun
  S! G) I: r% f# w4 WTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。But the wine and the song

美白针 ~~ http://madzjoeybeauty.blogspot.com
返回列表