返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.18 P' P" Y! i" ~3 j/ L
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
1 R$ X' a) R$ e* f  p西元2010年04月27日www1.tvboxnow.com% C2 k( Q* E. U4 A) c- o
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

- S9 P& a6 k# ^) N/ \& n2 kwww1.tvboxnow.comThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.25 C# K2 n+ r7 e# L8 Q) S- a
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
+ T" W- _) Y6 k7 h西元2010年04月27日
' c% n* B( t. A- Wwww1.tvboxnow.com
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

; h/ t  g) _) P6 c, J" c* t1 ^3 iThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
# Y0 ~2 H5 H- j公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
6 f& ^) Q/ n% i- i; Y1 S西元2010年04月27日
- Y; I8 @! J# o& Z% f, x0 z6 J公仔箱論壇
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

$ o6 s" e: A; E5 o' H) Pwww1.tvboxnow.com
/ Q! R2 [8 r4 `) ^2 {TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope公仔箱論壇  }- F% v3 `. n2 m. N9 N9 ^
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡www1.tvboxnow.com/ K) y2 k# L' Q& u; r
西元2010年04月26日
3 R  `5 Y  b' v% BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: S7 w; b. H; _/ s/ B. twww1.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。; q3 G6 ?' y# I3 m+ u1 C! ?
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)www1.tvboxnow.com/ J( E. _$ y2 ?# K# p) j# h3 F
西元2010年04月24日
3 p) m  w+ T0 y. V) n公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。- A4 U, Q1 f) L9 q) V% z6 h: I$ ~
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ w; _) m5 K$ q" }
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)公仔箱論壇, ~) |: Y9 h$ J4 G' Y
西元2010年04月24日# v$ s" x+ I0 @" v5 y+ O

8 f) U# F5 ?. O2 Q+ }6 K公仔箱論壇"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
9 p; Y1 _- X9 i) [8 r“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
; s& ~8 p8 v+ H: h1 N2 [# u公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Z; |9 D5 Q; k' `" }

: X+ G! X5 F! U( [5 P0 e( L- Q* I
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
" F# ^. r( V5 N+ F公仔箱論壇University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
+ x+ w# W  A  zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
1 l: R* J' p. b- d3 h* v. O* xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenariotvb now,tvbnow,bttvb+ y0 _. ^! F5 |/ a; o+ @  a
公仔箱論壇5 J; v9 R: b, |
By Greg Szymanski, JDTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 O4 F" P" U  W, b! _
April 23, 2010tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb8 L9 q& l, b2 e) P; K
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
- E* [' I3 z% `1 Y7 t  E4 k8 ?# gwww1.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
: j" ~& l# d! p2 [, bwww1.tvboxnow.comThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.公仔箱論壇  E2 k0 C/ J3 h* E7 c
在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 C0 l0 Y5 U" P# T
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
( E) l' D2 v! |$ h+ p2 `TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: w8 H; |; A3 ?2 a! C# j' x
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”公仔箱論壇+ v8 k7 y0 S& ], |4 U# f, d& Q
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。+ b* ^$ ^+ ]8 r* \
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
/ w: H( [2 d$ X4 y% U: f& TTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
: H- L) Q7 X5 gTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
+ d: V; X  H6 I" ]. _/ j
  b8 U, p- A7 c6 STVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.www1.tvboxnow.com7 Z& x- d0 ?% P0 F

9 u# g. ]- K( U; x& I( W' j" `Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.公仔箱論壇9 U0 q  P4 ]5 a- B

; r0 B, o( x9 o8 G1 s7 j# sCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.; F4 ?) E/ U4 B2 t! Z: H6 i# o
公仔箱論壇' I+ p* F1 Q+ h
According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.www1.tvboxnow.com1 S6 B4 i5 q2 G  i4 r8 K2 r/ k7 @

# {! m& F" G! u- T5 n" DCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
4 q, O6 K  V; Y8 Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb5 F+ Y3 y: \5 X
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).公仔箱論壇: H8 @! _; G8 y3 i' T& t

) t; C4 a# _7 t+ W" W5 K! h0 g6 Iwww1.tvboxnow.comBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:公仔箱論壇6 E5 ~( |6 U$ S0 a6 h* q
3 l9 r2 d- \9 h! `5 [* |+ Y
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。4 ]: w% L7 R$ ~# d2 c9 o9 j7 T

) s( h" @4 k: H+ U8 z5 q" P“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
* A- v4 I8 }. w, y8 i$ r
! a) r2 |; n9 x$ d7 U; n$ q3 n4 Q! ?公仔箱論壇Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!2 ~0 x) W- l. H: B2 r
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what? tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( E9 H7 ^2 v- l6 O+ k