返回列表 回復 發帖
and then
thanks for share
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that i love her. T.T
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
not all....i believe most of them yes....
  Y" b5 K* d9 z6 X$ t1 M1 fwww1.tvboxnow.com
# }( U* m7 t( l  b8 w4 I# |% f公仔箱論壇some wish their bf will change because of that...0 V1 k9 _" s2 O9 [6 f8 |! x

7 g% o( _" H; g# E3 O6 j$ }2 P2 _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbfor me break then i meant it....
原帖由 sayming90 於 2008-8-16 05:13 PM 發表 TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。  k( i2 y% ?6 M# f
i tried before. my ex girlfriend told me that she want break up. then i just very sad but i never ask her that dont leave me. after a year, she just told me that actually she want me to tell her that  ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' W1 r; l' j% _& D9 F; N6 t
www1.tvboxnow.com2 u2 n; ^6 q; p/ j3 f' i

K: \7 T! Y4 E+ i' a" _+ P) wwww1.tvboxnow.comi know...but at the end...she still want to break...so i respect her...
+ ]3 w  F( w7 ?* c2 t. r4 KTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
/ Y9 F+ U, k( ?what makes me confuse is, now she keep on find me chat....ask me why treat her so cool...
- I( K' n. c+ j; m4 l! u: \tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( Z1 `" }& I* \# a  v
From the second she don't meet me even i wait her 5hours there, my heart is dead....tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb2 Y) u" k/ V7 b3 Q. f

4 E( [4 T% M7 }# J公仔箱論壇so girl......if you really don't hope to leave the person you love....please don't say or do something to hurt them....TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) u. f& l$ t8 a9 f
actually man's heart is not as strong as u think...
feeeling it

回應 tckim 第 1 篇文章

可能有d情況會係, 不過未必一定
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
very touching
good!
哦。。真的吗。。。
hmmmm
真的吗?.....
对一半。。
5 l2 Z; F: H3 ]3 v( N8 d, cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* l: r' M9 g+ |( g9 \) Q0 N
如果那男生真没追上来,女的会后悔一辈子吧。。
0 W8 G( l2 l% |, i8 w, ]tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ |+ m( P; o* @/ j" l
返回列表