返回列表 回復 發帖

[出賣] 我为她疯狂至今。

She is my college friends. becoz of some misunderstanding, we cannot be friend now.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* Q$ U: h8 h" B( |4 A' c5 ?
Hope she will know me and we can be friend again.
附件: 您所在的用戶組無法下載或查看附件
she is sweet
she friends study in singapore or in kl ah
) x0 k3 a. E. S7 ~$ @so pretty Girl
8 L! q2 M3 S6 v. [3 M) ^0 ytvb now,tvbnow,bttvbso can i know your friends ???
& H+ [' l/ d, I- S/ g, @公仔箱論壇Thanks......
she look pretty!TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( P+ f2 U5 E7 e+ Y: l' j
thx sharing
太棒了唷
$ x( [1 u- f# [8 Z; cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。希望版大能繼續分享公仔箱論壇* m% v, R& O% H; _5 K9 r
繼續加油囉
: F  x+ q: y0 p4 j. UTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。謝謝分享囉

回復 #1 tuck 的帖子

what you did on her until spoiled friendship huh ?tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  F  [9 E0 z% X2 i9 t
be faithful and apologize to her?
- {- w# ]/ F8 Z* j" g/ b5 R/ U- i" btvb now,tvbnow,bttvbmayb can ?
莫愁前路无知己,天下谁人不识君. 穆里尼奥, 一路走好..
the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
she is beautiful la
+ B& R" h2 Z6 Y) _# h( ~2 q- Xwww1.tvboxnow.combe a big man and apologize to her and keep the friendship
6 p. D; Z+ u5 S' f: ]$ zTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。don't let some stupid misunderstanding ruin youTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 q, U" B% {+ w3 z
support you la
In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
) R9 {2 u0 M' R( X) l1 |i do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.
: Z9 y- z4 ]# Y3 N4 z% Z. g# ]she even block or delete my msn.
9 y/ ^$ b/ c6 {  w% t# _+ j3 ~i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.$ a. R& k7 E$ ^5 j
hope she will know as soon as possible.
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 21:21 發表
& b& d% R, ?" I' w: [6 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.
8 Q" F. T, V. T0 hTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。i do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.
9 L" _' C2 B+ b" N7 ?) Gshe even block or delete my msn.0 z4 D' w8 U; z2 I' i9 h9 V" ?
i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.
+ S+ q+ y# C) U& E1 B: Atvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhope she will ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。7 d6 S* b1 S$ P: \! _% Q, ?

, _3 ~7 K" g, ^/ q  p& L8 p& Mwell.. wat i can say is.. hope she'll forgive u soon :onion14:
原帖由 Darkn3t 於 2007-12-11 09:08 PM 發表 www1.tvboxnow.com0 R$ R" Q; p& p, S# p' o( b, L
the bridge in the 1st pic isit the 1 in 1 Utama Rain Forest?
& x8 G* L4 J  w& I1 T
  `5 s! _8 j* H1 Oquestion i wanted to ask as well, thought as though it looks kinda familiar8 L$ M% l( H. T
:onion05:~~
原帖由 tuck 於 2007-12-11 09:21 PM 發表 公仔箱論壇/ Q; \$ `5 Y1 ^0 e4 V0 b
In order to protect her, i cannot tell much more about her.: ]6 w* Q- l& E& b3 ]8 m6 m
i do apologize to her, but she juz ignore me.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb9 }! t5 r( u! E( t! m% F
she even block or delete my msn.
$ Y# D  i4 \! V7 e& F. z公仔箱論壇i juz wanna tell every1 i still care about her.
* E6 G) h% g1 p9 Z6 ltvb now,tvbnow,bttvbhope she will ...
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 g; b4 k3 t6 n5 S

6 L7 Q; C+ c+ B9 Kbest of luck ~~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。5 J2 }; g0 T* F8 Z) Q
pretty girl.. 希望你地早日好返喇..
very pretty malaysian girl!
. \0 X8 y. o* {1 i1 HTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。good luck for u la!www1.tvboxnow.com7 x' n; L) G* o5 k0 m& K! \; \
hope u can with her be a friend again
她長的不錯喔公仔箱論壇! n/ D) O) ?" d8 O# m( \
淺淺的笑 迷人喔
返回列表