返回列表 回復 發帖

[新聞] 國際友誼賽 阿根廷4:1勝委內瑞拉

A brace from Boca Juniors striker Pablo Mouche helped a domestic-based Argentina side overcome Venezuela 4-1 in Wednesday's international friendly in San Juan.

Cristian Chavez opened the scoring for the Albiceleste in the 20th minute following Diego Valeri's headed assist in the inaugural match at the Estadio del Bicentenario. The lead was short-lived as Daniel Arismendi connected with a Cesar Gonzalez cross to equalise nine minutes later, but from then on it was one-way traffic.

Mouche fired home to put Sergio Batista's side ahead again ten minutes before half-time and he stretched their advantage eight minutes after the break with a fine individual goal. Luciano Aued added a fourth 15 minutes from time to make sure of the win.

Mouche was thrilled with the evening, telling Channel 7: "It was a wonderful night for us. Everything was great - the inauguration ceremony, the fans and the team."

Chavez said: "I'm shocked by my first goal for the national team. I think we did a good job today. We got on with our team-mates very well despite training for only two days."

Argentina play USA on 26 March in New Jersey before another friendly against Costa Rica in San Jose three days later.

不需要出海外的星级球员都可以4-1大胜对手,阿根廷国内联赛踢球的球员真是非凡啊
MICHAEL WONG
本帖最後由 huhut6432gj 於 2011-3-17 11:45 PM 編輯

我隊愛隊阿根廷真係正d入球係就係兒戲左少少............不過算啦,友賽友賽~~~係咁上下架喇

評分次數

• ultrabitch

返回列表