返回列表 回復 發帖

[自然百科] 俄攝影師在北極拍攝到罕見純白色彩虹

俄攝影師在北極拍攝到罕見純白色彩虹

俄羅斯業余攝影師乘坐破冰船在北極地區拍攝到罕見的純白色彩虹,當時他們都被這一美麗壯觀的奇特自然景像所震驚。

俄羅斯一位業余攝影師在北極觀測到一道神秘奇特的白色彩虹,這種罕見現像也叫做“霧虹”紛到漂浮的冰層上近距離觀看,它猶如圖畫中的美景一樣

據英國每日郵報報道,日前,俄羅斯一位業余攝影師在北極觀測到一道神秘奇特的白色彩虹,這種罕見現像也叫做“霧虹”。

當薩姆-多布森(Sam Dobson)乘坐破冰船穿過冰冷海水時,他突然看到前方出現一道拱形彩虹,但令他驚訝的是該彩虹完全是白色。

多布森立即取出相機,不顧當時的冰冷溫度拍下這一奇特自然現像。今年51歲的多布森來自俄羅斯,他說:“當時正值午夜,但在北極卻像白天一樣。起初我僅是看到它頗似一團雲彩,但近距離接近時才發現這是彩虹,並且是純白色!”

當大家觀看到這一奇特景像時,紛紛到漂浮的冰層上近距離觀看,它猶如圖畫中的美景一樣。多布森說:“我對該自然景像非常吃驚,盡管我非常著迷攝影藝術,但面對這一奇特的自然景像時,有時竟忘記按快門進行拍攝,我只是在白色彩虹前目不轉眼地凝視。”

多布森乘坐的是“50年勝利女神”核動力破冰船,這是目前世界上最大的破冰船,他們是從俄羅斯康爾曼斯克出發的。

這位業余攝影師自童年時期就開始著迷攝影藝術,他指出,我對於此次航行感到非常榮幸,並不是所有人都能看到這一美麗景像。

霧虹是類似於彩虹的一種自然現像,但它是出現在霧中的拱弓結構,而不是存在於雨中。這是由於直徑小於0.05毫米的小水滴更易形成霧,它表現為一種白色彩虹,而不是彩色。
  騰訊科技訊

Rare white rainbow lights up the North Pole
This is the amazing moment a white rainbow streaks across the Arctic sky.

The rare phenomena, named a fog bow, was spotted by Sam Dobson during a recent expedition to the North Pole.

As their ice breaking ship cruised through the chilly waters, Sam clocked the arching rainbow but was stunned to see it was completely white.

Rare phenomena: The fog bow was spotted by Sam Dobson during a recent expedition to the North Pole

He quickly grabbed his camera, and despite freezing temperatures, captured the unique sight.
The 51-year-old, from Russia, said: 'It was around midnight, but because of the time of year it was still fairly light.

'At first it just looked like a cloud, but as we got closer it was a solid rainbow, but white.

'We were so impressed with it we all got off onto a floating slab of ice to take a closer look.It is actually closer than it looks in the pictures.

'I was stunned and amazed by the natural miracle. Despite the fact I am totally obsessed with photography, I sometimes forgot to press the shutter button.

'I was just staring at the natural wonder in front of me.'

Cold voyage: As their ice breaking ship cruised through the chilly waters, Sam clocked the arching rainbow, but was stunned to see it was completely white

Sam had been travelling on the nuclear icebreaker '50 years of Victory', the biggest of its kind in the world, setting off from the Russian town of Murmansk.

The amateur photographer, who has been into photography since childhood, added: 'I feel privileged to have been on the trip and witnessed something not many people can say they have seen in person.'

A fog bow is a similar phenomenon to a rainbow, but it appears as an arch in fog rather than rain. And because of the very small size of water droplets that cause fog, smaller than 0.05 millimetres, it appears as a white arc, rather than a multi-coloured one.

By Jessica Satherley
thanks for sharing ~ beautiful ~
Thanks for sharing this knowlegde
TQ for sharing...
Thanks for sharing
可以算是人生难得一见的美景。
好靚... 0.0
返回列表