[討論] 后防到底是什么问题呢?

这场比赛进攻方面算不错了,机会挺多的,组织也挺合理;
但后防好像各打各的,没有什么补防或者是补位的意识,
弄得整天被人打身后,现在的后防线也不是临时搭建的,
按理说应该比较熟悉吧,但为什么还是经常被人打身后或是直塞球撕破呢?
另外大家有没有发现,弗莱彻好像拼抢少了很多?

評分次數

• tok

First, when i saw the teamlist i think it is not a good choice to pick Evans as the starting CB. I think he is talented but right now he is really low on confidence. Bolton's strikers are extremely tough and strong. I think Evans is not in the right frame of mind to face pressure like this at the moment. I suggest to play Smalling because from what I see, he is a very confidence lad. Also, he is a much stronger player than Evans. Evans should take a bit of rest and get back into shape mentally and physically. As for RB, I am really concern at the position. I am a die hard fans but O'shea is one of the player i really don't like. His defensive abbility is very weak. He never tracks back, slow, and do not know how to play the ball on the ground. He only knows to clear the ball up the field. The biggest problem is he thinks he is a veteran and he usually blame other people for his mistakes instead of taking it himself. Rafael is a good talent but his defense is very weak also. By very weak, I don't mean he is slow or don't know how to tackle. Actually his tackling skills is not bad, but the problem is he goes to ground too easy. It leaves the team in a bad position if he miss a tackle or get send off. He needs to improve this in order to be a better player. We really need a Good midfield, a creative one, I really think Anderson is a good baller, let give him a try.  As you have pointed out, Fletcher has slow down a bit in this few games.  I believe he played too much, SAF relies on him too much.  Most of the games so far, he was playing with Scholes. As you all know, Scholes is 35 years old and he can only run a small amount these days.  Also, he becomes a quarter back and try to sit back and distribute the ball. since we are play two central mids, it relies so much for Fletcher to be the Central Mid who goes into the opposite penalty box to add another option and be the one who tracks back to the opposite team's best player.  Therefore i really hope SAF can give Anderson a chance to get back into shape and sub Scholes and Fletcher to give them rests they needed.  We may need to buy a new Mid as well.. It is better to have a A Mid so that Fletcher can concenrate more on the defensive ends.

評分次數

• HIDE

• tok

我反而覺得艾華係 the weakest link
自從法國世界杯大革命後,佢既衝前助攻不見了,滿場飛的,亦不見了!

而中堅方面,無可厚非,evans係有問題,Rio的接班人去了那裡呢
我都覺得可以比smalling 一個機會,特別係聯賽杯佢踢得唔錯

不過其實而家中堅既問題係無1個人做指導as Rio當時做的
if Smalling替了evans,那個指揮是誰?
怕同樣打擊了smalling 的信心而矣

而RB: Oshan可以的
不然布朗都可以

評分次數

• HIDE

• 我系一督屎

曼切斯特皇者
紅魔曼聯
我的理想阵容:
门将:范德萨
后防: 布朗/拉斐尔,维迪奇,费迪南德/斯莫林 ,埃弗拉
中场:纳尼/瓦伦西亚,安德森/斯科尔斯,弗莱彻/哈格里夫斯,吉格斯/朴智星
前锋:鲁尼/欧文,贝尔巴托夫/赫尔南德斯

你们觉得这样的阵容哦给吗?

評分次數

• HIDE

poor defence...even Bolton also can scored twice against us.....Ferguson need immediate actions to overcome this problem b4 facing Valencia in Champion League...

評分次數

• HIDE

2# mafei1113

i totally agree with what u say about anderson, i like anderson so much as well....but SAF keep using him as defensive midfield....
should let him try as a creative attacking midfielder or shadow striker....
don forget he is playing in front as striker when he was in porto last time......

評分次數

• HIDE

3# tok

RB我都是觉得给rafael会好点.......
或者让brown带着rafael来打.......
brown正选,rafael候补......
o'shea是少mistake.....但也少贡献.....

評分次數

• HIDE

我的理想阵容:
门将:范德萨
后防: 布朗/拉斐尔,维迪奇,费迪南德/斯莫林 ,埃弗拉
中场:纳尼/瓦伦西亚,安德森/斯科尔斯,弗莱彻/哈格里夫斯,吉格斯/朴智星
前锋:鲁尼/欧文,贝尔巴托夫/赫尔南德斯

你们觉得 ...
俊华 發表於 2010-9-27 01:14 PM
左后卫应该还有一个fabio哦....
纳尼一定要是必然正选!!!
边路还有obertan,
其实我还瞒期待赫尔南德斯的!~

評分次數

• HIDE

问题在于后防..
伊文对处理高空球的问题很糟糕.而且身体对抗比较弱.导致vidic时不时要为他补位而失位.
o'shea的助攻很差,防守还可以使在右路单靠nani很难有效地推进.evra这个赛季的状态世界杯后逊色.需要快点恢复. 放nani在左路与evra搭配其实不错的,满像以前ronaldo.只是在右路valencia受伤了..
Sir Alex该在右后路,与中卫进有实力的球员.

評分次數

• HIDE

• 我系一督屎

睇見e+條防線...真係冇嘢講
只係一個變动可以差咁遠...當然仲係季初,狀態要快d操番起
但很明顯艾夫拿同伊雲斯係最大問題,奧沙都唔好得幾多...

但我更想講係條中場線..後防不濟,中場嘅中路防守是否也要負部分責任呢?
史高斯分波一流,但要兼顧防守明顯力有不逮...費查又上又落,真係鐵人咩

所以我覺得後防唔使點郁..不如踢番451放多個中場幫下後防仲好啦...
大家覺得咁樣ok嗎?

評分次數

• HIDE

• 我系一督屎

左后卫应该还有一个fabio哦....
纳尼一定要是必然正选!!!
边路还有obertan,
其实我还瞒期待赫尔南德斯的!~
11967 發表於 2010-9-27 05:23 PM
虽然fabio的助攻速度很快,还蛮有技术的,但是他的传中能力就真的真的是很差咯,如果他要打首发,就要在传中这方面多多练习才行啊。。。

評分次數

• 我系一督屎

睇見e+條防線...真係冇嘢講
只係一個變动可以差咁遠...當然仲係季初,狀態要快d操番起
但很明顯艾夫拿同伊雲斯係最大問題,奧沙都唔好得幾多...

但我更想講係條中場線..後防不濟,中場嘅中路防守是否也要負部分責任呢? ...
k23bb 發表於 2010-9-27 06:50 PM
就好像上次C罗在的时候吗?451,四个中场,加上鲁尼在左边锋进攻跟埋帮忙协助防守吗?留下berbatov一个前锋在前面进攻吗?嗯嗯嗯,我觉得这个主意还蛮不错的,不妨试一下看效果怎样咯。。。

評分次數

• HIDE

Evans 在場上不夠集中, 高空球判斷差;
Evra 世杯後遺症 - 狀態遠離往日水平;
但中場也要負上一定的責任, Nani 回防不及Valencia 積極/ 高效率, Scholes 現在專注組織進攻, 防守全
倚靠 Fletcher; Giggs 更少見回到後場; 覺得可以朴智星代 Scholes, 左中場則用Macheda/Obertan 加強活力.
個人認為提升中場整體壓逼力更重要, 過去幾場波, 對手每在前場搶斷後往往都可以長驅直進, 後防壓力實在不少,  對手看穿弱點, 都選擇與曼聯對攻而非死守, 這樣失球如何不多....

評分次數

• HIDE

• 我系一督屎

左右两个闸都完全吾系状态,特别系奥沙。

評分次數

• HIDE

左右两个闸都完全吾系状态,特别系奥沙。
我系一督屎 發表於 2010-9-28 12:18 PM
奧沙 中後龍 三樣都得,
但正正係咁所以唔算精。

加埋狀態麻麻,唉!
返回列表