返回列表 回復 發帖
:019:   thanks. nice post this picture
thanks
支持
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表
) [! p9 P% Q1 r. h: e) X8 Q# A: R5 O公仔箱論壇exaggerated...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb: O' r! _! Q' w5 {6 y
what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~. h5 b) ?" i$ ?( T
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 v( T6 M) D# [8 e" K! U2 G" L
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。0 L& f4 U9 K" X. V
Itz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...
# S) G; i1 `% t1 ithe purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.* q: n6 w/ t+ f! o. q7 Y' H
Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。$ E7 ~4 o3 Y5 \" c. A
Changing of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。! B- D$ k' h% x# F9 I4 U
This potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a war
+ x2 y3 L1 V- c1 t6 MIt is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...www1.tvboxnow.com% r7 O, }# Z2 P; j$ C
Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。1 O- Q" {0 H7 A
Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...
7 Z6 p3 i8 e) R: p/ b; Rwww1.tvboxnow.comJuz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.
3 A1 a- Y1 C+ H3 ?. T: }In tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.( _0 S* M8 O, V
For my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
$ p0 V0 U, \& ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbNaive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl公仔箱論壇& G: f8 Y9 u9 W' N6 Y6 X7 C5 D
If the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...
7 A) b" _0 R0 K4 s6 m  s; |China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 c. l% j; w* M+ k6 \$ o* G& ^0 K
If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.
& \( s' K: E3 L" j& b2 v* R0 s% x( XThis is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...% I- K" p; u5 z% R0 }) E
:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?$ R) c, p% I- M
they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis war公仔箱論壇' T  }- K( s0 T5 t; X% X( H( d
U urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?4 g. O0 x2 x: }: x: V- |
so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war
! W8 h7 u: B2 v9 ~& J公仔箱論壇:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
nice !! support it !!
support+支持
very sad painting lor ................   :019:

回復 #1 00360353 的帖子

thanks 4 sharing!!!
support
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thanks for sharing:024:
我是不會忘記這段歷史的~!!!!!
南京大屠殺是中國最慘痛的悲劇,我們因該記取教訓,日本人無恥到不肯承認錯誤,甚至試圖掩蓋歷史,真是可恨!
一個真實的事件
返回列表