返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
; C) z/ ^) e; I1 S& E; @TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份
4 s* e2 p; \9 s; O; \+ J" Twww1.tvboxnow.com西元2010年04月27日公仔箱論壇$ }8 R. E6 N7 s8 \- U8 ^0 K
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
6 i- R7 h/ M7 c0 O/ A( O; G& L% I; I3 F
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2
$ b5 y0 _. `4 U) \www1.tvboxnow.com耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份www1.tvboxnow.com0 E& t% F7 d, i2 b
西元2010年04月27日
2 \- e) t) a$ a! t9 E& v! Z% d
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

" Q9 m4 Y! i& E4 i: ttvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3" v8 Z: @) {0 @( A/ \% a
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份
( W0 C  Z9 _( z) c  v: j* {西元2010年04月27日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。9 {& i# o2 W. J3 Q. n. b+ H/ E' `
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

" S- C7 F2 L! cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
0 D6 K7 n' n! K9 Jtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbVatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER TelescopeTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* |/ z) B7 @% `2 r; ^
梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡公仔箱論壇  S7 l, e/ w% G" l
西元2010年04月26日
9 z& Z# H2 v& e8 _' W$ l8 p' RTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。www1.tvboxnow.com4 \" _5 b# i3 f
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)www1.tvboxnow.com: n9 r5 M8 X- }
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)公仔箱論壇; @+ Q5 ]2 j# a0 H+ ^* s
西元2010年04月24日
. Y# S7 e* k/ }5 C# r
5 Q& _( m0 B/ v3 r- K0 D, dTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3), {% V+ h% v4 k- O, O% N, l
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)
7 j! [& ]# z1 _% ?公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日
' ?; ~( d+ J* F/ c3 L# u& GTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
* E3 I; F% |+ s) M. H( awww1.tvboxnow.com"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
9 C4 x3 f' E3 u公仔箱論壇“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)
9 a6 P# S* i. _& G' M$ \公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月24日
; U% F& W* ^3 W4 G, t+ X
. |6 _5 Y+ l9 P" }) s7 ETVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
" E* Z0 n& L, N- Z2 W$ j& G: a/ R& a亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'
; r& m  |9 N2 H% V* e2 A( \TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’
- o$ |# |: U' a8 ^6 Y/ A- QTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。公仔箱論壇/ [1 H7 z) M5 @* L  N6 M
Housed at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
# [' V( g  A/ ?' n8 E' swww1.tvboxnow.com
- s" O& P4 V% @& _By Greg Szymanski, JD) N) _. O  g; L/ P+ I$ ]
April 23, 2010' d* z3 E0 d9 M% e9 y7 f
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.公仔箱論壇0 x) ]) ^/ d$ t4 s! p
亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。
6 p  U- x" ~4 V# @9 m% L) K* ^# mwww1.tvboxnow.comThere has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
8 }& \/ f6 w2 ]; ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。( Z1 M; x7 R  l( N! A" A
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.
% u! [7 O5 s1 p/ H% h; g6 C隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。
* x) i% b) [; c0 B3 ]# m, E$ l公仔箱論壇According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”www1.tvboxnow.com% ]) u3 T6 C; m0 h* |) P+ G
www1.tvboxnow.com! M0 Y. `; g9 e$ z
The article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”
4 C3 ^1 h6 o) S( ?1 J$ Z7 X4 itvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* ~! X4 e! r0 X! @+ F
“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”www1.tvboxnow.com" a" y/ h  S9 b9 a! {# E5 n
8 Q3 N/ h6 u) x: v
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
) E% b& K( N% v: {3 k# s, r公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb' r9 r. L2 W5 R/ ?" w
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
4 p, v4 N, b! J2 o6 d: _
. Z: m- [! ^2 i% s8 A: gCritics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.
8 Q, [) S4 ?( ~. `, K公仔箱論壇
0 \6 W2 f; j- Z; c9 |, s% v+ O. {公仔箱論壇According to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
5 @  ^2 k6 Y1 m" G, d3 D4 z: S
) |( Y. t9 ~, I2 ]6 Z" d( otvb now,tvbnow,bttvbCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
" t0 X- T# D# b" r* `, y公仔箱論壇tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb( q, t" D% m3 o6 v( i5 c
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).公仔箱論壇4 R3 _. F" b& a# b' W3 U

1 i5 ^7 @1 w( J# p! YBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
8 ]( z+ [! B8 _- d/ l0 o2 i4 q3 }8 c8 j- P* L7 ?& N: n$ y2 z
“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.
: u$ x4 J* l2 S1 w& D3 k公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。* `1 h6 i; ~# K0 m9 B0 a: R' ^
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
0 u  B4 e4 G; l0 Q$ r" x6 n公仔箱論壇
# B0 W5 d. `% ^+ S- LHere is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!( ?& J) b! P; L1 @
thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?