返回列表 回復 發帖
下午时间好长喔,有排捱啦
條骨都無佐lu
貓姐姐下午好!
告老還鄉!
够钟收工啦
條骨都無佐lu
貓貓晚上好。
I am sorry to hear that.  Is that your own truck or a rental truck?  If that is a rental truck, get the rental company replace it with another one.

Are you working in the farming industry in Idaho? ...
Pedestrian_A 發表於 2014-7-15 03:39 AM
Thank you for the warm thoughts! That is a rental truck - a 26-ft Uhaul rental truck.  The truck is loaded with all our stuff, it's nearly impossible to unload and reload onto another truck(a three-bedroom household stuff cannot easily be transferred to another truck!) Anyways, we are not responsible for the repair, Uhaul had contractor replaced the radiator and the fan of the truck, we have just arrived our destination- Idaho!! Probably just a few hours drive from you!!

And no, we are not working in the farming industry in Idaho.  My husband has just been employed as a technologist of a college, training teachers and staff on software and electronic equipment, in a way, help upgrading the city's educational institution's IT standard, I guess.  I myself am a language(Mandarin & Cantonese) teacher by profession, but generally I do clerical work, depending on whether there is a demand for language teacher like myself.
貓貓晚上好!
貓貓晚上好!
grace姐你好啊,你果邊又白天
條骨都無佐lu
han兄你好啊,完佐世界杯又悶咯
條骨都無佐lu
han兄你好啊,完佐世界杯又悶咯
lhy92725 發表於 2014-7-15 09:37 PM
是咯,无聊,差吾多要瞓咯。
10點未夠好似早佐d哦
條骨都無佐lu
貓貓 晚上好