返回列表 回復 發帖
:019:   thanks. nice post this picture
thanks
支持
原帖由 KurohiTenrou 於 2007-11-17 01:02 PM 發表
2 _3 i1 X: ^/ v& u5 w* p3 Z. Pexaggerated...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb/ @& x( A3 a2 c4 J. U
what kind of evidence of history is this? is just a painting, not even a photo~TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。: l5 m) v  s5 V
Every war is like this, you still expect your enemy to treat you like a honorable guess?! don't be stupid ...
www1.tvboxnow.com1 H* |7 s$ p3 d
www1.tvboxnow.com: Z+ _! o9 \; O: T' R7 |1 ?+ i! s, N
Itz true tat every war is cruel, but doesn't mean tat every war gotta involve killing of innocents...tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb  D) n" |. n( A3 n
the purpose of history is to let ppl learn fr the wrong n dun repeat the same mistake again.www1.tvboxnow.com( z1 V) m9 o7 Y9 C' J! J4 u0 c
Hence history shldn't b forgotten, Japanese or Germans can b forgiven for the wrong they did, but tat doesn't mean tat they can forget wat they had did.
1 c7 T# ^) z8 nChanging of history to favour themselves is not a rite thing to do, cuz it will create a image to the future generation tat war is actually a good thing for the future.
& f) ]% d5 v% T: D4 @6 B公仔箱論壇This potrait does not mention anything abt the losing or winning the war but avoid killing the innocents in a war
& C% @: @2 l  Y7 k5 a3 _" cTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。It is a gd lesson to learn for all the politicians or militarians...
' X. p- X% \# R# |2 r公仔箱論壇Losing a war is nothing but the killing of defenseless innocents for the sake of venting anger is not the rite thing to do...6 x; f- O1 b8 h( v0 C) ~2 V6 a
Not all people r the same, some r stronger n some r weaker...
, ?4 L9 j# n3 V0 |  A1 U3 HJuz like in a school, u wont like it if the bullies in the school r beating the shit out of u everyday for no reasons.
5 ?0 ^- D( `% e* n, _tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIn tis world, being strong doesn't mean tat u can go ard bullying ppl n being weak doesn't mean tat u haf to b bullied.公仔箱論壇, M1 {' U% l( j$ y$ r3 A$ J7 T
For my opinions, I think tat a war shld b won without killing any innocents...win by respect...not by terror..
8 @; ~" f7 X" m0 b) tTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。Naive it may seem to b, but the ultimate aim of a war is still benefits of the land n the land is nothing without the ppl
# k3 i3 h! L2 d3 |tvb now,tvbnow,bttvbIf the Japanese really did wat they had mentioned in their history books, things might not turn out to b tat bad nw...www1.tvboxnow.com1 H% f6 |8 D) \* L- ^! O/ k
China at tat time was in a chaos, full of corruptions n unhappiness for the government...TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。% T; n3 w3 X. H/ e1 D' y0 S
If the Japanese really win the war honorably n treated the innocent citizens well, mayb China n other southeast Asia countries r all part of Japan nw.
5 J+ ]3 X1 T  g3 \5 i& OTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。This is something tat oni China history have, ruling a country with benevolence...% I" P" S( C  D6 n- c7 s
:onion14: :onion14: :onion14:
Some of the replies may b emotional...but God knows wat happen to these ppl?
% H/ |9 P% ]9 Z% z% BTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。they may haf their relatives or even loved ones killed in tis war
9 P3 P" h$ ?/ P! d+ `! I* e% UU urself wont like it if ur grandfather was beheaded n ur grandmother was raped by the Japanese rite?TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) K# |& k( T0 F# f. `( H  x: \! q
so give more understanding...u may not know, some of the ppl here might juz b the victims of tis war9 N* H  c) q' m9 A3 c
:onion18: :onion18: :onion18:
nice !! support it !!
support+支持
very sad painting lor ................   :019:

回復 #1 00360353 的帖子

thanks 4 sharing!!!
support
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
thanks for sharing:024:
我是不會忘記這段歷史的~!!!!!
南京大屠殺是中國最慘痛的悲劇,我們因該記取教訓,日本人無恥到不肯承認錯誤,甚至試圖掩蓋歷史,真是可恨!
一個真實的事件
返回列表