返回列表 回復 發帖

皇馬 & 巴塞 新球杉

, j: X3 H+ p+ F
% S( B( Z+ _% O: G9 }8 `: W
Real Madrid will enter the post-Galacticos era with a new home shirt for the upcoming season.
5 Y4 n2 Z6 m- Q0 F# z
6 E) }9 e% s5 z9 E* L公仔箱論壇With the departures of Ronaldo (Jan 07'), Roberto Carlos and DavidBeckham formally ending the reign of the Galacticos in Madrid, a newhome kit complete with new sponsors BWin.com will be fitted on theplayers led by a new coach in Bernd Schuster.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) g* q; {0 n% r8 }' ~: l$ N4 G" K6 n

$ c" D" {9 a8 S" y5 t2 dtvb now,tvbnow,bttvbtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb1 [) z  m6 d' r+ t

1 |7 _- }% M$ ~0 x' X
# \4 |  A' V6 n1 Q0 \www1.tvboxnow.com
Spanish giants FC Barcelona will have a new kit design for the upcoming La Liga season 2007/08.* n5 [/ T8 r( }- W: i

5 g9 l. q$ Q# n* \公仔箱論壇After breaking from the tradition of not advertising sponsors on theirshirts with the groundbreaking agreement to publicise UNICEF lastseason, the name of the famous children's charity will once again beplastered on the front of the new home kit.
5 r8 w' T+ ?0 ~  C; D& P# Q$ mTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。
# P( g' G" q6 O- N' \

% ?  H: ~* H8 N/ l- M7 u* t公仔箱論壇
5 j2 E. m5 C9 K& G公仔箱論壇The five-year collaborative agreement with UNICEF bears the slogan "Barcelona, more than a club, a new global hope for vulnerable children".- r4 y( p' P* E" A
公仔箱論壇/ ^, m$ H4 H$ h* y+ \( ]- a; h
The design of the new home kit incorporates the traditional blue andmaroon colours of the famous club with a V-neckline and mesh sidepanels.
* Q) k% E* @2 i* V- e3 X
8 P1 y$ Q- |: ^www1.tvboxnow.comThe material is 100% polyester and features sportswear giants Nike's NikeFit Dry technology.
8 T2 ^) e* o# ]6 u: Q, W公仔箱論壇
; R, }8 W1 D; i0 X) _/ Fwww1.tvboxnow.com

TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ c/ M. C3 L  z' Q8 ^7 t7 z+ L- i" _

- J5 p% r) _8 A; }$ Y' `; v" p# g& bwww1.tvboxnow.com

sry... 唔是HK 人, 我問下朋友先..
返回列表