返回列表 回復 發帖

4连败后的赛后记者会

,  描述: Where Amazing Happens!
Phil Jackson Post-Houston PresserHere’s a summary of Phil Jackson’s postgame presser with the media following L.A.’s 109-99 loss at Houston:

禅师在湖人109-99败给火箭4连败后的赛后记者会上发表的一些重点摘要:

- On if it’s too early in the season to be concerned with the losing streak:
Jackson: It’s way too early in the season. We just have to hang on and (find) the right spot for our team to get better. We have some guys struggling, not playing well, but (some of) our guys I thought picked it up pretty well. I liked the bench tonight, they played pretty well. Shannon (Brown) and Matt (Barnes) both played well and I thought Steve (Blake) directed the team pretty good out there.
- Jackson said the Lakers shot the ball really well in the first half, but really struggled in the second, crediting Houston’s defense for picking up their defensive activity as each of the other three opponents L.A. has faced has during the losing streak also managed to do.

关于这连败是不是来的太早了一些:
这只是赛季初,我们还在做调整,希望过后能打得更好。我知道有些球员面对着撞墙期,不过有些还是一样打得很好。我喜欢今天板凳的表现。尤其是布朗和巴恩斯,表现的很棒,布莱克的组织也还不错。上半场我们命中率不错,下半场就开始下滑,这可能和火箭的防守有关系。他们在下半场加强了防守,这也是每一只对垒我们的球队会做的事。

- On Gasol leaving the game with a tight hamstring before returning:
Jackson: We’re concerned about it. We’re concerned about the way he played tonight. He didn’t play with any activity, had probably his worst game of the season. He had some hamstring injuries and I think it was mostly physical (and not mental).

关于加索尔短暂的因伤离场:
这一直是我们很关心的课题。今天的比赛我们一直在观察他,他的表现真是差强人意。这场比赛可能是他打得最糟糕的一场比赛,我想他的腿有一定程度的受伤。

-On if the fact that none of his 11 championship teams ever lost four straight games was interesting:
Jackson: I don’t think so. You can’t compare (different seasons), it’s too obscure. (The players) need some life in their legs. They’ll get it this weekend, we have a couple of days off*.
*After Friday’s game against Sacramento, the Lakers have Saturday, Sunday and Monday off before playing Washington on Tuesday.
- Jackson said that the Lakers needed “another finger to put in the dike.” He acknowledged that Andrew Bynum would practice on Thursday, but wouldn’t go so far as to say that it was Bynum’s finger they needed.

谈到关于他教过的11只冠军队伍从没出现过的4连败:
我不这样觉得,这不能相提并论,毕竟是在不一样的年代,不一样的赛季。球员需要休息,这星期过了我们就有几天的空档可以好好调整了(在美国时间星期五对垒国王后,湖人将有3天的休息时间然后才对阵华盛顿)。
禅师说道现在的湖人需要一些支援。他也提到拜纳姆会开始和团队训练,但没说到拜纳姆就是那个人选

- On what went wrong in the second half:
Jackson: Kevin Martin had 20 second half points … a lot of it was about fouls, he has 10 free throws. Battier got a set of three free throws (also), and those are things that certainly (affect the outcome). Those are just mistakes, errors, we should know better than that.

关于下半场的失利:
马丁在下半场拿了20分,很多都是造犯规的来的,他罚了10次球,巴蒂尔也成功了罚进了3颗罚球,这些都影响了比赛结果。这些都是失误,我们知道该怎么改善的。
洛杉磯湖人俱樂部 / 如果人間有未來,一定是綠色的。
返回列表