返回列表 回復 發帖

[轉]梵蒂岡的''Lucifer''望遠鏡

The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.1
& ^. L  }+ B8 R; w% c+ I/ u  H耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第一部份! C) Q4 R1 B" U; d$ z1 U9 c+ Y
西元2010年04月27日
7 l  Q$ Q2 V" k5 B" stvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

, R( d$ D$ n% J5 l9 \1 E$ Q公仔箱論壇The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.2, m: h. _5 j/ O1 `
耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第二部份
; W* G) c+ P1 ?1 P公仔箱論壇西元2010年04月27日
  l9 V5 b; w/ E  V% C  Y0 N0 etvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb# ^* ]  E: x9 k  N; ~4 ?
The Jesuits/Vatican launch new telescope 'LUCIFER' pt.3
2 v% n# n* e* A2 G5 S公仔箱論壇耶穌會 /梵蒂岡推出新望遠鏡'路西弗' 第三部份www1.tvboxnow.com+ x. d+ T0 ]- m- m4 V
西元2010年04月27日2 E5 {" |8 }6 M
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

( p' O0 ^7 u; g  @8 F; x: Htvb now,tvbnow,bttvbTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。' y! H  E* J& S. x
Vatican tied Mount Graham Observatory Launches LUCIFER Telescope
- @" ], h) z" u; K+ N8 J! x梵蒂岡出租的格雷厄姆山天文台發射 路西弗望遠鏡/ ?* b1 K% `3 S3 Z: n0 ?! z
西元2010年04月26日
* u' |% c; D: y3 R* Xtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb
: u% M" c0 X. W6 E6 CTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 1/3)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) t( L0 q5 e$ d  ~
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之一)
; v, m* B, y2 s2 L3 m! w% ztvb now,tvbnow,bttvb西元2010年04月24日TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。& k% M# N0 K/ i: H' ?* Q  F1 @4 \
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb. A, E1 }  u; A7 l0 n& I8 Z
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 2/3)+ V8 u  R& X* y! U" @: X5 ~5 @4 K
“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之二)TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。" j/ \  K) i3 f' K
西元2010年04月24日
3 B3 N) ~# n# d- Y' G& }$ iwww1.tvboxnow.comtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb* ^) s6 q4 k. |6 F3 `0 ]
"LUCIFER" : The Illuminati owned Telescope (Pt. 3/3)
* X& @; x- f5 \+ i  Y' U. o) Gtvb now,tvbnow,bttvb“路西弗”:光明會擁有的望遠鏡(三之三)/ R; u$ b4 U& U$ R
西元2010年04月24日4 U$ d/ t4 o# ~/ @7 H- k
公仔箱論壇3 a( C7 {/ x- l4 a4 z
tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb3 y- ]5 L( N8 @% |
亞利桑那大學,梵蒂岡和耶穌會命名新望遠鏡'路西弗'8 y* v& K4 Q' c. e7 p1 i+ T# E
University of Arizona, Vatican and Jesuits Name New Telescope ‘Lucifer’www1.tvboxnow.com, {  r1 ]% L, c6 N9 O" m0 y

9 ?0 ]: X  l; U( u5 `  ?. }9 nHoused at Mt. Graham, critics wonder are the ‘evil ones’ planning a staged end times scenario
' r9 n. b2 n% W1 g+ x! {公仔箱論壇4 q, d( W3 _: F) g1 q& ^6 p
By Greg Szymanski, JD
, ~8 v. p; s6 ~' x, B5 [% }: iApril 23, 2010www1.tvboxnow.com3 \0 z# v$ ]! }3 g" @1 D. i
The University of Arizona, together with the Vatican and Jesuit Order, announced today it named its newest high-powered telescopic instrument ‘Lucifer’.
$ N0 q7 B6 ^" u( ]: U* V) Nwww1.tvboxnow.com亞利桑那大學與梵蒂岡和耶穌會,今天宣布命名它最新的高動力望遠工具為'路西弗'。www1.tvboxnow.com! Z+ S' F. Q; w( |+ R+ V& e$ L
There has been a great deal of speculation, among Vatican critics, why in the first place the Jesuit Order was allowed to build a huge stellar observatory on Mt. Graham in Arizona – on holy Indian ground – in cooperation with the state-run University of Arizona.
3 g! f* N' z* e9 B- x% O9 @3 Y* jTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。在梵蒂岡的批評中出現大量猜測,首先為何耶穌會被允許在亞利桑那州格雷厄姆山 - 在神聖的印第安土地上 - 建立一個巨大的星觀測站,與州立亞利桑那大學合作。www1.tvboxnow.com, [  ?8 {. j: Z0 D5 d3 p2 s, N' l
With the naming of Lucifer, critics claim the Vatican has showed its true colors, using God and Jesus as shills for their true master — Lucifer.- k% N/ W" w* @% F8 i
隨著路西弗的命名,批評人士宣稱,梵蒂岡已顯示它的真本色,為他們的真正主人 - 路西法 - 使用上帝和耶穌作誘餌。公仔箱論壇: V2 p' s5 O; C. E
According to an article in Popular Science by Rebecca Boyle the “new instrument with an evil-sounding name is helping scientists see how stars are born.”TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。) h5 Q5 N- V1 c) L( L5 H

) @. n7 q& S' G7 w& Ntvb now,tvbnow,bttvbThe article went to explain the name Lucifer stands for (deep breath) “Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research.”8 X1 X: h" x  V/ X2 l

9 ?' q( _( _8 F) u“And yes,” according to Popular Science, “it’s named for the Devil, whose name itself means “morning star.”
, S0 y2 f2 e) p/ k6 ]5 ^www1.tvboxnow.comwww1.tvboxnow.com; t+ R/ j( J2 z+ R
However, according to a spokesman for the University of Arizona,it wasn’t meant to evoke any connotations of evil.
  s% x4 ~" T# U- P公仔箱論壇TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。8 @$ b( i- p8 f9 ?- C8 J, p
Lucifer has three interchangeable cameras for imaging and spectroscopy in different resolutions. It has a large field of view and high-res capabilities, which allow a wide range of observations.
, K* H4 I/ q! l, n2 t1 l, s8 V; k9 E$ ^1 |  E5 X8 S" i
Critics are now shaking their heads even more, wondering why the Vatican would have its own stellar observatory and why they would have the audacity to name a new telescope after the Devil himself.tvb now,tvbnow,bttvb! U) \9 O( P5 _; r+ s

4 q9 ]/ M* [* W( Z, z% N9 ktvb now,tvbnow,bttvbAccording to Mitch Battros some people believe “it is for the purpose to monitor a warning presented in the Bible.
- X8 r+ Q9 p1 R3 m3 W' c% n
( C3 u. F; X* x' a7 L) Owww1.tvboxnow.comCould it be it is named “Wormwood” coming from the New Testament book of Revelation, saying:
2 }) ?3 b, q9 m4 I, ]+ L8 U0 {# dwww1.tvboxnow.com. \- i, L5 n% J! j. N  E; E
“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10, 11 – King James Bible).# Y0 s! C6 {& B& r) }; h" a

; W1 J7 U( C+ D( P' i' g2 UBattros added this reference to the end times as well as Mayan prophecy:
) V, P1 ^9 l* J3 J) I) N( E% a: Y公仔箱論壇
' ?8 x1 Y' X6 t" ^5 A; |2 @' T* P; t“Is it possible the Vatican has the same information as the Mayans? Both speak of an event coming from the center of our galaxy Milky Way. Both indicate a powerful celestial event. But the most important question of all is “when”.TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。2 J2 V- H- P/ q- F% \; w: A0 J
TVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。/ F8 @; C9 X/ ?. [- C" F* M
“I do not believe any scientist or focused individual can argue that all of space science and cosmology appears to have a certain urgency for discovery. From galactic ‘charged particles’ to new found asteroids, there is a sense of ‘let’s find it as soon as we can’.”
$ Q: u) t& V: a' @. z8 x; w. a2 a7 z9 [9 w
Here is an article that .....
✔ ✘吊詭..
Thanks you so much for sharing
appreciate!!!!!
4 @: Z- ?' O3 N* `$ u$ f- T公仔箱論壇thx...
好多英文~~~
Thanks you so much for sharing
thanks
thanks
謝謝分享,支持支持
咩意思呀?老大
just want to take a look
is about what?
* m: C& t4 i0 w. V: ~4 ?' sTVBNOW 含有熱門話題,最新最快電視,軟體,遊戲,電影,動漫及日常生活及興趣交流等資訊。thx for sharing
1# ~嘉~
what is that
提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽
I want to see the hiden msg.
返回列表